Brazilian League 2017/2018

• camponesa minas has a new outside hitter!!! This i believe is in preparation for the duel against dential praia clube!!

Thaisa will be playing in barueri in the next games along with the polish opposite, edinara and jaque...

Dentil praia is steady with their line up! I believe it would be better for them to have another setter. Claudinha is good actually saw her inside the court in the decisive round of the gold medal match during the grand champions cup 2013 when brazil was trailed by 8-4... her sets made is 10-10 and even 10-14...

Rio will have a headache in choosing their 3 players as wing spikers.. as monique is ok with the opposite slot or even natiele.... will it be gabi g, drusylla, kasiely or pena...

Osasco i believe is in bad shape with regards to its starting 6! Bia ninkovic fabiola tandara paula.. lorenne or angela leyva...

• RETURN - 3th ROUND

01/09/2018 stats
    Vôlei Bauru 3x1 BRB/Brasília Vôlei video
    Bauru: Tifanny (OPP) 24, Yoana Palácios (OH) 15, Dayse (OH) 12;
    Brasília: Malu (OPP) 24, Fernanda Campos (MB) 10, Mari Hellen (OH) 9;
    MVP: Tifanny (OPP)

Hinode/Barueri 3x0 SESI-SP
    Barueri: Suelle (OH) 14, Jaqueline (OH) 13, Edinara (OPP) 10;
    SESI: Glayce (OH) 10, Dani Suco (MB) 9, Domingas (OPP) 8;
    MVP: Naiane (S)

Vôlei Nestlé/Osasco 3x1 São Cristóvão Saúde/São Caetano
    Osasco: Angela Leyva (OH) 20, Bia (MB) 11, Lorenne (OPP) 10;
    São Caetano: Fernanda Tomé (OH) 16, Sabrina (OPP) 15, Mimi Sosa (MB) 14;
    MVP: Carol Albuquerque (S)

SESC-RJ 3x0 Renata Valinhos Country
    Rio de Janeiro: Peña Isabel (OH) 15, Monique (OPP) 11, Mayhara (MB) 10;
    Valinhos: Ju Nogueira (OH) 7, Ana Carolina (MB) 6, Paula Mohr (OH) 5;
    MVP: Roberta (S)

Camponesa/Minas 3x0 Fluminense F.C.
    Minas: Destinee Hooker (OPP) 17, Rosamaria (OH) 11, Priscila Daroit (OH) 9;
    Fluminense: Renatinha (OPP) 11, Thaisinha (OH) 9, Lara (MB) 7;
    MVP: Mara (MB)

• RETURN - 4th ROUND

01/12/2018 stats
    Vôlei Bauru 3x1 SESI-SP
    Bauru: Yoana Palácios (OH) 22 -4 aces, 3 blocks-, Tifanny (OPP) 21, Angélica (MB) 13 -5 blocks-;
    SESI: Domingas (OPP) 14, Dani Suco (MB) 13 -6 blocks-, Amábilie (OH) 11;
    MVP: Ju Carrijo (S)

Camponesa/Minas 3x0 BRB/Brasília Vôlei
    Minas: Destinee Hooker (OPP) 14, Rosamaria (OH) 14 -4 blocks-, Mara (MB) 7;
    Brasília: Malu (OPP) 10, Aline (MB) 5, Carol Godoi (MB) 3;
    MVP: Léia (L)

São Cristóvão Saúde/São Caetano 0x3 SESC-RJ
    São Caetano: Fernanda Tomé (OH) 11, Sonaly (OH) 8, Mimi Sosa (MB) 7;
    Rio de Janeiro: Monique (OPP) 17, Gabi (OH) 13, Juciely (MB) 11 -5 blocks-;
    MVP: Vitória (L)

Renata Valinhos Country 0x3 Hinode/Barueri
    Valinhos: Nayara (OH) 8, Ana Carolina (MB) 7, Sabrina (OPP) 6;
    Barueri: Edinara (OPP) 17 -4 blocks, 2 aces-, Suelle (OH) 13, Jaqueline (OH) 9;
    MVP: Dani Terra (L)

E.C. Pinheiros 2x3 Vôlei Nestlé/Osasco video
    Pinheiros: Bruna (OPP) 25 -5 blocks-, Milka (MB) 14 -4 blocks-, Maira (OH) 9;
    Osasco: Tandara (OPP) 26 -5 blocks-, Bia (MB) 18 -8 blocks-, Angela Leyva (OH) 12;
    MVP: Tandara (OPP)

• praia 3 vs fluminense 2

Home court advantage of fluminense

Klarisse and fe garay are fundamental in the game. Though fe didnt score in the third set, she was decisive in the 4th and 5th set....

I wonder why nicole fawcett didnt play!
    Interestingly i the third set, claudinha sets more often to the mb’s... and just so you know
    The second setter of praia sets precisely... she is ananda! She is also a person to watch..

As for renatinha, she had a good game today. Truly age is just a number...

Michelle is also good. She makes it hard for fe garay in the third set...

• its ellen and ananda...

Fe garay is fundamental in the reception which is why she had the viva volei trophy...

Its only the 4th set loss of praia in the entire brazilian superliga this season 2017-2018....

• RETURN - 4th ROUND

01/14/2018
    Fluminense F.C. 2x3 Dentil/Praia Clube video
    Fluminense: Renatinha (OPP) 28 -50%, Michelle (OH) 15, Lara (MB) 12 -6 blocks-;
    [i]Praia Clube:[/i]Fê Garay (OH) 19. Carla (OPP) 18, Fabiana (MB) 16 -5 blocks-;
    MVP: Fê Garay (OH)

Nicole Fawcett didn't play the match because she felt her calf;
    Thaisinha didn' play because she felt back pain.

• Is there a video challenge system for the semifinals? It would be great to test it in this cup but I am 80% sure CBV won't. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• this is a rematch of the gold medal match in london between fe garay of brazil and destiner hooker of usa. Will history revenge itself or will the latter revenge to the former? Well see

Starting 6 of praia

Walewska/ fabiana
    Claudinha
    Fe garay
    Amanda
    Nicole fawcett
    Suelen

Camponesa minas

Rosamaria
    Mara leao/carrol gattaz
    Destinee hooker
    Leia
    Pri daroit
    Macris

Join the duel

THere is already a news in melhordovolei that rosamaria wants to surprise the praia clube of fe garay!!!

• Macris giving the set to Praia by setting to Pri Daroit having Hooker on the other side. 2 block points for Praia, both them in Daroit’s spikes. But a good 1st set overall