You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 10:38pm

Macris giving the set to Praia by setting to Pri Daroit having Hooker on the other side. 2 block points for Praia, both them in Daroit’s spikes. But a good 1st set overall

I agree, that was a mistake.. also the ball traveled really long

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 10:55pm

Minas is making too many unforced errors.. Rosamaria and Pri Daroit are playing bad both in attack and reception

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 10:58pm

Now Destinee making errors.. OMG Minas

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 11:12pm

Minas has to change their attacking strategy.. all they've been doing is attack hard, hard, hard.. no shots, no trying to use the edges of the block

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 11:27pm

This game turned out to be really boring

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Fê Garay, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 11:37pm

Minas is a hopeless mess this season. Hiring Macris and keeping Daroit of all people as starter was a mistake.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 11:38pm

Minas and praia game

boring. It seems that the level of volleyball in brazil has gone bad... no challenges for the favorites...

Rosa maria and pri daroit making bad receptions n attack
On the other hand, fe garay and claudinha are good... whoaaaa

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 11:44pm

Minas is a hopeless mess this season. Hiring Macris and keeping Daroit of all people as starter was a mistake.

I don't think Macris has been that bad.. also Pri has had many good games.. As I said the problem is everyone wants just to hit hard, and reception line with Rosamaria and Pri is too weak.. I have no idea why Sonja didn't come in, at least to receive

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Fê Garay, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Friday, January 19th 2018, 12:01am

I don't think Macris has been that bad.. also Pri has had many good games.. As I said the problem is everyone wants just to hit hard, and reception line with Rosamaria and Pri is too weak.. I have no idea why Sonja didn't come in, at least to receive
That's what I mean by keeping Daroit. The reception doesn't work, Macris is not always precise, the whole team panics and then no one can attack well. Rosa can function a lot better with a pure defensive OH by her side like Jaque.

Macris is good, but I don't think she fit whatever style Minas is trying to have this season. I hope Sonja brings some more stability to the team because they desperately need it.

Favourite Team: Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: Sheilla Castro, Yeon Koung Kim, Jaqueline, Boskovic, Maja Ognjenovic, Fabiana Claudino, Fabí, Takeshita, Saori, Werblinska, Fofão, Sokolova, Giba, Zaytsev, Kurek, André Nascimento, Leal, William, De Cecco, Stanley

Friday, January 19th 2018, 12:03am

For what I understood, watching Lavarini’s interview for SporTV, she is just inscribed for Superliga, she couldn’t play Copa Brasil. But I didn’t pay too much attention, I may be wrong.

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

• "guilhermessartor" is male
  • "guilhermessartor" started this thread

Favourite Team: CAMPONESA/Minas; VBC Pomì Casalmaggiore; Dínamo Kazan; Fenerbahçe; Brazil NT.

Favourite Players: Tandara (OH/OPP), Rosamaria (OPP/OH), Kristin Hildebrand (OH), Elitsa Vasileva (OH), Anastasia Guerra (OH), Sarah Pavan (OPP), Jaqueline (OH), Katarzyna Skowronska (OPP), Piccinini (OH), Paula Pequeno (OH).

Friday, January 19th 2018, 12:31am

SESC-RJ x Vôlei Nestlé/Osasco
Brazil cup semifinal live on facebook

Friday, January 19th 2018, 12:52am

Mayhara finally showing what she can do.. I hope this is a prove to herself she's capable of being a very good player, and she decides to be more than a bench player

SoloBlock

Trainee

Favourite Team: USA NT, Brazil NT, Dinamo Kazan, Vakifbank, Dinamo Krasnodar, Fenerbahce, Rote Raben Vilsbiburg

Favourite Players: Jordan Larson, Folukea, Y.K Kim, Fe Garay, Nancy Carrillo, Sonja Newcombe

Friday, January 19th 2018, 1:51am

For what I understood, watching Lavarini’s interview for SporTV, she is just inscribed for Superliga, she couldn’t play Copa Brasil. But I didn’t pay too much attention, I may be wrong.

Yes, Sonja could not play in this match because the rules would not allow a mid season transfer to play in the Copa . It is a shame because she really could have helped Minas today. Maybe the couldn't have won, but it would have been a better match with Sonja in :teach:

Friday, January 19th 2018, 7:00am

After many years!

osasco played victory to rio. 3-1.. good job by bia tandara and leyva... fabiola is also incredible...

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

Favourite Team: CAMPONESA/Minas; VBC Pomì Casalmaggiore; Dínamo Kazan; Fenerbahçe; Brazil NT.

Favourite Players: Tandara (OH/OPP), Rosamaria (OPP/OH), Kristin Hildebrand (OH), Elitsa Vasileva (OH), Anastasia Guerra (OH), Sarah Pavan (OPP), Jaqueline (OH), Katarzyna Skowronska (OPP), Piccinini (OH), Paula Pequeno (OH).

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 12:31am

Brazil Cup FINAL
Dentil/Praia Clube x Vôlei Nestlé/Osasco live on youtube

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 1:00am

Why isn't Fawcett playing?

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 1:25am

Why isn't Fawcett playing?
She got injured earlier this year, but she's probably just fine.

What a match for Praia to play their worst volleyball this season. :aww:

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 1:50am

Praia have loser mentality, and will never be able to do great stuff, sadly

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 2:46am

Brazil Cup Semifinals

Dentil/Praia Clube 3x0 Camponesa/Minas (27x25, 25x14, 25x14) video
Praia Clube: Fê Garay (OH) 15, Walewska (MB) 12, Carla (OPP) 10;
Minas: Destinee Hooker (OPP) 14, Rosamaria (OH) 12, Carol Gattaz (MB) 10;

SESC-RJ 1x3 Vôlei Nestlé/Osasco (22x25, 17x25, 20x20, 21x25) video
Rio de Janeiro: Peña Isabel (OH) 14, Mayhara (MB) 12 -5 blocks-, Juciely (MB) 12;
Osasco: Tandara (OPP) 24, Bia (MB) 15, Leyva (OH) & Ninkovic (MB) 10;

Brazil Cup Final

Dentil/Praia Clube 0x3 Vôlei Nestlé/Osasco (17x25, 17x25, 19x25) video
Praia Clube: Fabiana (MB) & Fê Garay (OH) 9, Amanda (OH) 7;
Osasco: Tandara (OPP) & Bia (MB) 14, Ángela Leyva (OH) 12;

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "guilhermessartor" (Jan 20th 2018, 7:07pm)

Ayra

Beginner

Favourite Team: W: Brazil and USA M: Brazil, USA and Italy

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 3:55am

Praia always seems to get lost in the important matches. It happened in the previous seasons with the Supercopa and SL finals. This season the team lost the Mineiro Cup (not sure if the name is correct) and now, the Copa Brasil. What I don't get is why does it keep happening since they always have veterans playing. It's not like the team is full of newbies, they actually have Olympic champions who are not new to being in decisive games. I actually thought they could win.

Osasco, on the other hand, surprised me with how they played considering how they've been playing this season. I hope they can keep it up for the rest of the season.

Social bookmarks