Brazilian League 2017/2018

• my opinion on players like Tiffany :

trans women/trans people/homosexual people dont have equal rights as heterosexual people have..so we should be carefull of criticising them...we shouldnt/cant criticize them as we do critize heterosexual people
    bcz they are discriminated almost every day every where in the World.what we say deliberately or unconsciously may help the discrimination towards them.its good that Tiffany can play volleyball with her desired identity in Brazil..these human beings are given more chances/spaces to express/realize themselves..unless they have socially,economically and sexually equal rights the same as the others,we should be CAREFULL of criticizing trans people

• I thought Hooker wasn't playing because she was injured.. now she's on court. Anyone knows the reason?

She had an inflammation on her groin, had also to make a drainage. She didn’t practice this week, so she is not 100%. But I really like this Minas, I think when Hooker is playing, sometimes Macris overuse her. They are playing more like a team this way, but of course when she is 100%, she needs to be a starter

• controversial referee decisions...no video-check system out there ?

both teams lack a player who can attack out of the system.. but no problem bcz both teams lack..its equal!

You know brazilian volleyball is all about involving everyone in attack.

There's just so much going on because they play fast and scrappy but it is entertaining with all the chaos on the floor you can just basically consider everyone out of system attackers. :win:

I think the player you are looking for is called an ace spiker like Zhu Ting and KYK.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• You know brazilian volleyball is all about involving everyone in attack.

There's just so much going on because they play fast and scrappy but it is entertaining with all the chaos on the floor you can just basically consider everyone out of system attackers. :win:

lol..i almost agree..both teams opps dont seem that dominant (Hooker isnt playing)...that also requires all the players be involved

• is there anyone missing in Rio's first 6/7 ? i mean they dont seem that strong offensively considering Minas played without Hooker..they looked like Fener of Brazil but they play better team-play lol :D

• LAST ROUND - RETURN

02/03/2018 stats
    SESI-SP 1x3 Fluminense F.C.
    SESI: Domingas (OPP) & Nikolle Del Rio (OH) 15, Dani Suco (MB) 10;
    Fluminense: Thaisinha (OH) 18, Arianne (OPP) 17, Michelle (OH) 12;
    MVP: Jordane (S)

E.C. Pinheiros 3x0 BRB/Brasília Vôlei
    Pinheiros: Bruna (OPP) 16, Lana (OH) 10, Mari Cassemiro (OH) 9;
    Brasília: Aline (MB) 14, Malu (OPP) 12, Isabela Paquiardi (OH) 11;
    MVP: Bruninha (S)

São Cristóvão Saúde/São Caetano 3x1 Vôlei Bauru
    São Caetano: Fernanda Tomé (OH) 18, Mimi Sosa (MB) 14, Sonaly (OH) 13;
    Bauru: Tifanny (OPP) 22, Valquíria (MB) 16, Yoana Palácios (OH) 15;
    MVP: Ana Flávia (S)

Renata Valinhos/Country 0x3 Camponesa/Minas
    Valinhos: Natália (OPP) 8, Mari Capovilla (OH) 6, Vivian (MB) 5;
    Minas: Destinee Hooker (OPP) 18, Rosamaria (OH) 10, Mara (MB) 9;
    MVP: Macris (S)

Hinode/Barueri 1x3 Dentil/Praia Clube video
    Barueri: Skowronska (OPP) 17, Suelle 10, Thaísa (MB) 9;
    Praia Clube: Ellen (OH) 22, Nicole Fawcett (OPP) 18 -4 blocks, 4 aces-, Fabiana (MB) 11;
    MVP: Fawcett (OPP)

SESC-RJ 3x1 Vôlei Nestlé/Osasco video
    Rio de Janeiro:
    Osasco:
    MVP: Roberta (S)

• STANDINGS
    1º DENTIL/PRAIA CLUBE 61
    2º SESC-RJ 57
    3º CAMPONESA/MINAS 48
    4º VÔLEI NESTLÉ/OSASCO 44
    5º HINODE/BARUERI 37
    6º FLUMINENSE F.C. 37
    7º E.C. PINHEIROS 31
    8º VÔLEI BAURU 29
    9º SÃO CRISTÓVÃO SAÚDE/SÃO CAETANO 28
    10º BRB/BRASÍLIA VÔLEI 13
    11º RENATA VALINHOS/COUNTRY 07
    12º SESI-SP 04

QUARTERFINALS

1st round

09/03/2018 - Vôlei Bauru (8º) x Dentil/Praia Clube (1º)
    09/03/2018 - E.C. Pinheiros (7º) x SESC-RJ (2º)
    10/03/2018 - Fluminense F.C. (6º) x Camponesa/Minas (3º)
    11/03/2018 - Vôlei Nestlé/Osasco (4º) x Hinode/Barueri (5º)