You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 11:51pm

Praia 3x1 Bauru MVP: Fawcett
Sesc 3x2 Pinheiros (tie break 15x13) MVP: Peña
Minas 3x0 Fluminense MVP: Sonja Newcombe

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 12:01am

what about Peña's overall development? passing,defence attacking?
meso mi ra se beno...

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 12:13am

A but inconsistent. She is having her best performances in the last few matches because is playing as OPP due to Monique's injury.

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 12:23am

A but inconsistent. She is having her best performances in the last few matches because is playing as OPP due to Monique's injury.

Rio's job not easy this season..team-play is their strongest point yet they lack a player like Tandara,Tiffany ,Natalia(healthy) for the most important matches (at playoffs)
is/was MB Carol Rio's player ?
meso mi ra se beno...

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 1:43am

is/was MB Carol Rio's player ?
She was until she left for Nilufer with Anne.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Fê Garay, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 2:01am

Praia 3x1 Bauru MVP: Fawcett
Sesc 3x2 Pinheiros (tie break 15x13) MVP: Peña
Minas 3x0 Fluminense MVP: Sonja Newcombe
The tie-break was 20-18 for Sesc. :whistle:
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 3:59pm

Osasco-Barueri 1-1. Very entertaining and close game! Both teams are playing well but they have some up and downs: osasco is relying only on Tandara who is getting blocked too many times, reception is a bit shaky.. Barueri is having good moments but also some black outs with too many mistakes. Lloyd and the attackers have to improve their connection, with Skowronska especially.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 4:59pm

I have not watched much Brazilian League this season but Barueri seem to really struggle when out of system. IMO that is the difference between having Skowronska now and having her back in her prime, or even last year before her career-threatening injury. It pains me to see Kasia struggling to make any impact ;(

Sidney

Master

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 5:04pm

Also we need to remember she is turning 35 years old this year. We can't expect much more from her right now.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 5:46pm

In Italy Skowronska is considered one of the worst players in the world out of system and a serial loser/choker. I'm not surprised.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 6:49pm

In Italy Skowronska is considered one of the worst players in the world out of system and a serial loser/choker. I'm not surprised.
She has had some poor performances in big matches before, but she has also been a key player in winning titles for many clubs in many countries including Italy. She’s too successful a player to be dismissed as a loser.

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 7:50pm

How about Thaisa? I saw a few videos of her, she seemed a bit slow but that’s normal considering her big injury. I really really want to see her back to her shape

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 9:04pm

She has had some poor performances in big matches before, but she has also been a key player in winning titles for many clubs in many countries including Italy. She’s too successful a player to be dismissed as a loser.

Not in Italy, where she just won something with Pesaro, when the team was unplayable on the long run (Serie A1), but she always choked in Champions League (Asystel, Pesaro, Fener, Rabita)...

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Fê Garay, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 9:06pm

How about Thaisa? I saw a few videos of her, she seemed a bit slow but that’s normal considering her big injury. I really really want to see her back to her shape
She's having a slow start, but I think she's already improving quite a bit. She was fairly good today.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

• "warolkojtyla" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle

Favourite Players: Ognjenović, Werblińska, De Genarro, Castillo, Ramirez, Zagumny, Grebennikov, N'Gapeth, Toniutti, U. Kovacević

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 9:27pm

I have not watched much Brazilian League this season but Barueri seem to really struggle when out of system. IMO that is the difference between having Skowronska now and having her back in her prime, or even last year before her career-threatening injury. It pains me to see Kasia struggling to make any impact ;(
As you said, she had a career-threatening injury. Let's give her some time! And to be fair, she was playing a very good season when the injury happened ;)

7UP

Receiver

• "7UP" is male

Favourite Team: NT: Poland (Women)

Favourite Players: Gosia Glinka, Anna Werblińska

Monday, March 12th 2018, 11:45am

Not in Italy, where she just won something with Pesaro, when the team was unplayable on the long run (Serie A1), but she always choked in Champions League (Asystel, Pesaro, Fener, Rabita)...
:white: :whistle: Is it a joke?

Sidney

Master

Monday, March 12th 2018, 12:59pm

Shame is probably the most exaggerated person in the world.

Monday, March 12th 2018, 2:30pm

I don't quite agree on Kasia.. I've watched every broadcasted matched of Barueri and she played pretty well.. she looks like she's not in the best physical shape, doesn't junp so high, or hit so hard, but she has done everything else to score.. really smart placements, shots, tips..

Also I think @Shame is referring to her being known as 'unreliable'.. yes she could score a lot, but in the most important moments she choked

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Monday, March 12th 2018, 3:05pm

I agree with @usavolleyfan: Kasia did fairly well but due to her condition not at the top she wasn't that effective. Saying she is one of the worst players out of system is a bit too much.
Also Suelle and Erika made crucial mistakes.. Barueri is still under construction, they have to find the best timing with Carli!

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Monday, March 12th 2018, 3:47pm

I don't quite agree on Kasia.. I've watched every broadcasted matched of Barueri and she played pretty well.. she looks like she's not in the best physical shape, doesn't junp so high, or hit so hard, but she has done everything else to score.. really smart placements, shots, tips..

Also I think @Shame is referring to her being known as 'unreliable'.. yes she could score a lot, but in the most important moments she choked

Most of my friends were in Murcia when Asystel lost the CL semifinal to Perugia. They still cry for that match were she scored all along and lost by her own the tie break, missing every single crucial kill.

Not to mention the all-star Fenerbahce who lost to Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta another CL semifinal, where Osmokrovic played her heart out and ended the match in tears. The one and only polish star that night was Glinka.

Social bookmarks