Brazilian League 2017/2018

• 3-1. Osasco served Praia Clube out. Their passing was once more terrible. They had few chance to break when Claudinha was back, but her setting was once more awful. Carol was the superstar of the match IMHO.

• I agrre about Carol!
    Praia must fix their pass and whats going on with Fawcett?She is very bad in the last 2 games

• So sad Ellen hasn't improved her passing, she'll remain a bench player in that team. Amanda was quite bad today and Praia doesn't have more players with good passing skills. On the other hand, in Osasco reception has got better. Leyva's passing is getting acceptable now. And they still have a Brait and Kika, if needed

• Feels like Minas gave up after the defeat last week. Not surprising.

As for Osasco, Fabíola is playing horribly all season. Makes me laugh how there are still people who want her in the NT. The team clearly works better with Carol.

• I've been saying this. Macris is not right for Minas. They got lucky in the South American Club Championship that Sesc is not 100%. If they only have resigned Jacque they might've a chance but without her Macris is not a setter who can do so much about horrid reception.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I don't understand hiring useless foreigners. Ninkovic has been absent in front of the net all the time. Skworonska is basically useless. Don't fight me on this. She did nothing on court. I wish Coach Ze would have just hire Mari Steinbrecher instead. And Carli Lloyd is a mess. I know she came in late but for someone who is supposedly the next great setter, her performance is just unacceptable.

I hope Coach Ze bring in Sheila Castro next season.

• first matches of the semifilans were good however the teams(the underdog ones) couldnt show the same resistence,struggle and persistence in the second matches
    i suppose we will watch el-classico of Brazil volley : Rio vs.Osasco just like el classico of Turkey : Vitra vs.Vakıf

• I don't understand hiring useless foreigners. Ninkovic has been absent in front of the net all the time. Skworonska is basically useless. Don't fight me on this. She did nothing on court. I wish Coach Ze would have just hire Mari Steinbrecher instead. And Carli Lloyd is a mess. I know she came in late but for someone who is supposedly the next great setter, her performance is just unacceptable.

I hope Coach Ze bring in Sheila Castro next season.

It should be fairly obvious by now that Ze made a bad investment on Thaisa. He probably bet that on the fact that Ecz Vitra allowed the transfer to go through without any objection from both sides. It should be clear that EzV knows the whole condition of Thaisa so they must have dumped her to become Barueri's problem this season. :gone: Thaisa being a 7 pt player basically sealed the deal for them to get another 7 pt player like Sheilla or Natalia who was having a bad/injury season anyway that I could see Fenerbahce trading Natalia for Skorownska or Lloyd. I won't even be surprised if Thaisa has a bigger salary than the regular players in Hinode. :white:

This is Ze's fault in my opinion. The whole club is practically a stacked cards of kings, queen and aces but are a moment away from collapsing. The foreigners have no fault. Ze was the problem from the very start.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Walewska was incredible today. Good win for Praia, despite their passing and sometimes poor setting. I hope they can win it all.