Brazilian League 2017/2018

• I'm so envious of those who get their League games in HD streams

• Praia's reception is so bad. Thankfully Garay stabilized it a bit in the end and Praia took the game.
    I'm afraid Osasco's serves will kill them once again at home. I'm expecting a fifth game.

• fe garay wants to be a mother! Can she postpone it until the end of the world championship?
    Cmmon!!! Its almost heartbreaking but is she is really into the nt, it will be a brave move since she will be in the world cup and world volley of nations and montreux volley masters! But i will love seeing here in japan!!! Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

Natalia! Whom i think has knee or hand problems since montreux, is still on her way to recovery!!!!

Gabi (the libero) still recuperating from her last game against barueri at least she is now operated....

Gabi the outside hitter is now playing post aurgery if her knee. She plays at high level!

Thaissa who also had knee injury and twisted ankle.. she started slow at barueri!!! But who knows

Fabiana the captain of the brazil nt after a devastating result in the olympic quarterfinals against china had announced retirement and still hasnt change minds... no plans of going back since retirement even if i can still see her making a run of akinradewo and rasic’s money. For me she is still the best mb in the world!!!!

• Minas is playing much better without Hooker. That's a surprise. I know the first set was a disaster for Minas but that's the vibe I get from them.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• This is fun and a bit ironic. Maybe Karch Kiraly was right all along with Destinee? :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Macris is killing Minas with her choices. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• best of 5 ?

Yes it is the last stand for Minas.

#FreeBritney

• Macris. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Minas Coach is so stupid. He should've gone with the team that actually won a set. :gone: Goodbye Minas. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Well actually Hooker was given too many high balls today.. every set she got was sky high.. she's better with fast sets

Nah I don't think so. Hooker seems really bad when it comes to offense transition from defense. She's really slow and is unable to give a high ball pass from a chance ball to Macris. She looks also really lost. It reminds me of her olympic final in London.

The Minas with Rosamaria as opposite played more like a team than this current Minas.

#FreeBritney

• Good win for Sesc, after a season with ups and downs...

Looking into the final though... There are still too many weaknesses in my opinion... I wonder how much of today for example was to do with them, and how much was more about the inconsistencies of Minas.. I suspect its more of the latter. It looked like whenever Minas was able to string a few points together they were able to take control relatively easily, showing how inconsistent Sesc can be.

Drussyla is a huge liability - For every point she gives her team she gives twice as many to the opposition. You could tell Roberta wasnt at all confident in her outside hitters as the match went on because they were so inconsistent. Just as well the middles have been quite consistent, and the comeback of Monique has been very important.

Gabi is still up and down, to be expected as she is coming back from injury.

I am supporting them as underdogs in the final, but they will need more form their outside players if they are to make it...

• I would give it the VVA to Roberta. Macris made a lot of careless decisions. It's true they lack a slider in Carol that Rio had in Juciely but the reserve have more speed and energy.

Roberta's just calm and able to make more precise sets even in wrong positions. Macris lacks the physical strength to achieve that consistently without doing jump sets which could stress her a lot. Roberta can just stand there make a slight jump or fake it and it's still a precise toss.

The coach however had to take the most blame for using the lineup that did not work.I feel there's just better team chemistry with Rosamaria as opposite than with Hooker. They didn't have that fire until the gap was too wide in the fourth set.

As Canter have said. Just too late for Minas. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Congrats to Sesc RJ. During this season I honestly didn't expected them to reach the final. I expected so much more from Minas, but they were just too inconsistent when it mattered the most.