Brazilian League 2017/2018

• im happy for Praia..Go and take Brazilian championship !
    i liked Fawcett's serves
    Garay :heart: (smiling is so good on her)

btw..i watched first set live then it was late and now i've just watched the replay..

• Did the coach of Molico Nestle achieve anything important with this club? He has been the coach for years and didn‘t achieve anything special and is still the coach :aww:

He won the Superleague two times (2010 and 2012), several continental championships and a few Brazilian cups, the world championship one time (2012) plus one bronze and one silver medal.
    But we all agree he should have won the league many more times.

• He won the Brazilian Cup this season.

• That 4th set was so strange. I hope Praia can do it against Rio, they need Fawcett to play like she did yesterday more often because we know the reception is not great so the MBs can't be used all the time. Unless the passing improves, Praia have no chance without Fawcett and Fe Garay killing balls out of system.

• I think Praia can handle out of system plays more than SESC. It's all on Claudinha and if she chokes... I hope Ananda can do even better. I like Claudinha yesterday. She have done well for her standards.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I think Praia can handle out of system plays more than SESC. It's all on Claudinha and if she chokes... I hope Ananda can do even better. I like Claudinha yesterday. She have done well for her standards.

Yes, but I would guess SESC have better passing than Praia, no? I've only watched a few matches this season so I can't be sure, just looking at the rosters to judge this.

• Sesc's passing is the best in Brazil right now with Fabi in a great shape as always and Gabi getting better each match.

• So happy to see Praia win. Poor Tandara she couldn’t do it all for her team. Nati, mb, did really good at blocking even got some good digs. The setters were inconsistent and Leyla was a disaster.
    I’m not sure about the championship. Rio has good passing and Roberta is setting well but they are a short team and Praia has tall blockers. But Praia needs to pass to have a chance.

When does the championship start?

• April 15th (10am) and 22nd (9am)

• They changed it. It's best of two with possible golden set of 25 points.

• if in game 1 praia wins and in game two praia wins, prais will win..
    If in gane 1 praia loses and in gane two praia wins, there will be a goldent set the goldent set will determines the wiinerr??

• Torcidas of Praia provoke Tandara?
    P-31cRhzw0g

Whats her reaction?
    I like her a lot and i hope this year will come to europe...Queen of pipe!

• What a third set for Fawcett! She has been dominant, no matter she has to spike out of system the whole time because the setting is awful. And eventually her and Walewska made Drussyla quiet: she has been doing whatever she wanted when Nicole was on bench; now that she has to face a very tall block, she is in big troubles.

• Praia is blocking late and digging slower than my dead grandma :gone:. I think their age as a team is showing up. It probably didn't help that they were forced to a fifth series with Osasco. SESC is well rested and if I am not misyaken this is a home game for them. The crowd is probably boosting their energy and also downing Praia's.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney