You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Monday, April 30th 2018, 7:46pm

OH Gabi will play Libero from now on..true ? how did she accept to be a libero ?
is this Gabi we know ??
It's the Gabi that already played as a libero in the NT last year, not the most famous one . We call her Gabiru to differentiate between the other one.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Monday, April 30th 2018, 8:01pm

OH Gabi will play Libero from now on..true ? how did she accept to be a libero ?
is this Gabi we know ??
It's the Gabi that already played as a libero in the NT last year, not the most famous one . We call her Gabiru to differentiate between the other one.

ok..so Gabi is still OH :thumbsup:
meso mi ra se beno...

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Monday, April 30th 2018, 8:56pm

is this Gabi we know ??

ok..so Gabi is still OH :thumbsup:
One Gabi is still OH, the other Gabi is libero now :D :D :D :D

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 3:08am

maybe just call her gabi souza from now on, to avoid confusion...

she's been playing L for a while now, no? this is not new... ze moved her to L a year ago.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 3:15am

maybe just call her gabi souza from now on, to avoid confusion...

she's been playing L for a while now, no? this is not new... ze moved her to L a year ago.
literally no one calls her Gabi Souza. everyone, from TV broadcasters, to coaches (even Zé), to players and fans already refer to her as Gabiru in order to avoid confusion. that should be enough...

and yes, she played as libero in the NT last year, but she was still playing as OH for Sesc-Rio this season before she got injured. she's only switching positions full-time now - she has yet to play as libero at club level.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 3:41am

and yes, she played as libero in the NT last year, but she was still playing as OH for Sesc-Rio this season before she got injured. she's only switching positions full-time now - she has yet to play as libero at club level.

thanks for that bit. It seemed odd to announce your libero as your new libero. :what:

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 1:46pm

thanks for that bit. It seemed odd to announce your libero as your new libero. :what:
I don't think you quite understood. She was playing as OH in Sesc-Rio. She has been announced as the new LIBERO of the team just a few days ago.

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 8:49pm

I don't think you quite understood. She was playing as OH in Sesc-Rio. She has been announced as the new LIBERO of the team just a few days ago.

I only knew gabi as a libero. That's why I thanked @saishuu for clearing that up.

Monday, June 11th 2018, 5:46am

Hi, first post here after being passive reader for a long time :flower:

This is a tangential question, so @admin please feel free to delete if it's not appropriate here :gone: : does anyone know how to send gifts to athletes? Can we just send to the club? or is there any better way to make sure that the gift is delivered to athlete's hand? Specifically, I'd like to send it to Bia (just signed with SESC-RJ).

Additional info: I'm international fan, and I don't think there'll be a future chance I'll see her in real match. So, just there's nothing much I can do besides this I guess...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "hwksltz" (Jun 11th 2018, 6:03am)

• "Mkmalaluan" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil

Favourite Players: Fe garay, tandara, roberta, bia, natalia, drussyla, adenizia, rosamaria, bruna

Monday, June 11th 2018, 9:17am

You cn message her in her indtagram accounts!

bia is so attentive and active to her fans

Social bookmarks