Chinese Female Superleague 2017/2018 [Oct.28 - Apr.XX]

• Final 4:
    Shanghai 3-0 Tianjin [25-18,25-20,25-22] ties: 2-2 stacs
    Shanghai:
    Main: Mi Yang (S) 2, Zeng Chun-lei (OP) 16, Zhang Yi-chan (OH) 12, Kim Yeon-koung (OH) 14, Ma Yun-wen (MB) 1, Yang Zhou (MB) 10, Wang Wei-yi (L)
    Substitute: Gu Xin-wei (OH) 0, Zhang Lei (OP) 1, Bian Yu-qian (S) 0
    Not Play: Zhang Yu-qian (MB), Qin Si-yu (OP), Yang Jie (OH), Huang Jia-yi (L)
    Tianjin:
    Main: Yao Di (S) 1, Yang Yi (OP) 0, Li Ying-ying (OH) 18, Liu Xiao-tong (OH) 15, Wang Ning (MB) 2, Wang Yuan-yuan (MB) 9, Liu Li-wen (L), Meng Zi-xuan (L)
    Substitute: Yu Jun-wei (OP) 0, Chen Xin-tong (S) 0, Chen Li-yi (OH) 0, Li Ying (OP) 0
    Not Play: Wang Jia-min (MB), Li Ya-nan (MB)

3rd Final 3:
    Liaoning 1-3 Jiangsu [22-25,25-21,16-25,22-25] ties: 1-2 stacs
    Liaoning:
    Main: Ding Xia (S) 2, Liu Dan (OP) 10, Duan Fang (OH) 6, Liu Yan-han (OH) 20, Yan Ni (MB) 15, Li Ai-tong (MB) 2, Gong Mei-zi (L)
    Substitute: Wang Mei-yi (OP) 3, Li Man (OH) 2, Hu Ming-yuan (MB) 5, Sun Hai-ping (S) 0
    Not Play: Shi Bing-tong (OP), You Jia-qi (MB), Xu Jia-nan (L)
    Jiangsu:
    Main: Diao Lin-yu (S) 2, Gong Xiang-yu (OP) 19, Zhang Chang-ning (OH) 20, Li Jing (OH) 6, Wang Chen-yue (MB) 8, Yuan Xin-yue (MB) 21, Chen Zhan (L)
    Substitute: Rong Wan-qian-bai (S) 0, Zhao Jing-xue (S) 0
    Not Play: Zhou Xin-yi (MB), Jiang Qian-wen (MB), Tang Ning-ya (OP), Yang Wen-jin (OH), Zang Qian-qian (L)

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

Edited once, last by tomen ().

• i watched some part of the replay of the game 4

why dont they use Li Ying Ying as OPP? isnt she supposed to be more efficient on zone 2 as a left-handed spiker ? ( i dont mean she is inefficient o zone 4) > ... Liu Xiao-tong and Chen Li Yi as OHs and Li Ying Ying as OPP ?

i like number 8 from Shanghai (i cant remember her name,sorry)
    i dont like Shanghai's setter much .>Tianjin's setter is better..
    i like Shanghai's libero

• i watched some part of the replay of the game 4

why dont they use Li Ying Ying as OPP? isnt she supposed to be more efficient on zone 2 as a left-handed spiker ? ( i dont mean she is inefficient o zone 4) > ... Liu Xiao-tong and Chen Li Yi as OHs and Li Ying Ying as OPP ?

i like number 8 from Shanghai (i cant remember her name,sorry)
    i dont like Shanghai's setter much .>Tianjin's setter is better..
    i like Shanghai's libero

Don't you know number 8 from Shanghai? She is the main OP of Chinese women's NT in 2011 World Cup and 2012 OG, Zhang Lei ! She is the oldest Chinese player in this season, 33 years old.
    Chen Li-yi is like a libero in fact in this season.
    She wants to be retired but no local players from Tianjin VC can replace her, so she stays in the club in this season.
    Li Ying-ying said in the earliest time, she was an OP.
    You can think Chen You-quan likes the style of non-receiving OH1 and receiving OP.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Don't you know number 8 from Shanghai? She is the main OP of Chinese women's NT in 2011 World Cup and 2012 OG, Zhang Lei ! She is the oldest Chinese player in this season, 33 years old.
    Chen Li-yi is like a libero in fact in this season.
    She wants to be retired but no local players from Tianjin VC can replace her, so she stays in the club in this season.
    Li Ying-ying said in the earliest time, she was an OP.
    You can think Chen You-quan likes the style of non-receiving OH1 and receiving OP.

of course i know/recognise her well but i couldnt remember her name for a moment,sorry...

• My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

Edited once, last by tomen ().

• Does it end today or is it best of 7?

It's Bo7. Final 6 is on Mar.31 in Shanghai and Final 7 is on Apr.3 in Shanghai if necessary.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Tianjin 0-3 Shanghai [19-25,19-25,11-25] ties: 2-3 stacs
    Tianjin:
    Main: Yao Di (S) 1, Yang Yi (OP) 3, Li Ying-ying (OH) 21, Liu Xiao-tong (OH) 7, Wang Ning (MB) 1, Wang Yuan-yuan (MB) 7, Liu Li-wen (L), Meng Zi-xuan (L)
    Substitute: Wang Jia-min (MB) 1, Yu Jun-wei (OH) 0, Chen Xin-tong (S) 0, Li Ying (OP) 0
    Not Play: Chen Li-yi (OH), Li Ya-nan (MB)
    Shanghai:
    Main: Mi Yang (S) 3, Zeng Chun-lei (OP) 12, Zhang Yi-chan (OH) 10, Kim Yeon-koung (OH) 22, Ma Yun-wen (MB) 4, Yang Zhou (MB) 6, Wang Wei-yi (L)
    Substitute: Gu Xin-wei (OH) 0, Zhang Lei (OP) 1, Bian Yu-qian (S) 0
    Not Play: Zhang Yu-qian (MB), Qin Si-yu (MB), Yang Jie (OH), Huang Jia-yi (L)

Qin Si-yu played as a MB in Season 16/17. Yu Jun-wei replaced Liu Xiao-tong in this match as an OH. Therefore, the two clubs are both with 4 OHs, 4 MBs, 2 OPs, 2 setters and 2 liberos. :thumbsup:

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Looks like Shanghai will wrap it up. Li Yingying is showing signs of fatigue and Tianjin does not have any other scorers besides her and Liu Xiaotong. Both of them will need to have big games to beat Shanghai.

• Looks like Shanghai will wrap it up. Li Yingying is showing signs of fatigue and Tianjin does not have any other scorers besides her and Liu Xiaotong. Both of them will need to have big games to beat Shanghai.

Although I wanted Tianjin to win this season, it looks like Shanghai will take the crown. There's not enough help from other players on Tianjin's side. Their youth and lack of experience on their roster shows. I will have to admit that even though the Shanghai team is old, they have a lot experience and were able to keep up with Jiangsu and Tianjin. This young Tianjin team overcame some problems and made it this far without any foreign players on their roster. Kim Yeon-Koung was an amazing player in Fenerbahce and still is amazing player in Shanghai. She was definitely the star for Shanghai this season.

The most important outcome for Tianjin this season was the breakout of a new star in Li Yingying and also with 5 of them making the national team training (Li Yingying, Yao Di, Wang Yuanyuan, Chen Xintong, and Meng Dou). They have a bright future in the coming years. I expect them to be back even stronger and hopefully take 1st place next year.

• Although I wanted Tianjin to win this season, it looks like Shanghai will take the crown. There's not enough help from other players on Tianjin's side. Their youth and lack of experience on their roster shows. I will have to admit that even though the Shanghai team is old, they have a lot experience and were able to keep up with Jiangsu and Tianjin. This young Tianjin team overcame some problems and made it this far without any foreign players on their roster. Kim Yeon-Koung was an amazing player in Fenerbahce and still is amazing player in Shanghai. She was definitely the star for Shanghai this season.

The most important outcome for Tianjin this season was the breakout of a new star in Li Yingying and also with 5 of them making the national team training (Li Yingying, Yao Di, Wang Yuanyuan, Chen Xintong, and Meng Dou). They have a bright future in the coming years. I expect them to be back even stronger and hopefully take 1st place next year.

Tianjin is a traditional powerhouse in the Chinese league so there is no worry for their future. My only concern is the health of players. Just hope they don't overwork Li Yingying and other potential NT members.

• i watched some part of the replay of the fifth match
    Shanghai got a clear win.yet Tianjin struggled well.Li Ying Ying didnt seem that effective this time.KYK played well

id like Shanghai to win the title due to KYK

• The official news:
    http://www.volleychina.org/2018/0328/4591.html
    The foreigners in Photo 1: The President of SVA, Zoran Gajic and the Secretary-general of SVA, Ivan Knezevic
    They are invited by Tianjin sports bureau.
    The other news - The officials of Serbia Volleyball Association visit Tianjin sports bureau
    http://sports.sina.com.cn/othe…doc-ifysqfnh5139408.shtml
    The deputies of Tianjin sports bureau are Wang Bao-quan and Li Shan as the officials.

Serbia volleyballers in China in the past:
    women - Ivana Nesovic [2014-2015] Brizitka Molnar [2014-2015] Brankica Mihajlovic [2016-2017] in Tianjin VC, Jovana Brakocevic [2010-2011] and Sanja Bursac [2017-2018] in Guangdong Evergrande
    men - Bojan Janic [2013-2014] and Nikola Kovacevic [2014-2015 and 2016 Asian Club Championship] in Shanghai VC, Nemanja Jakovljevic [2014-2015] in Beijing VC
    And
    Bojan Brdjovic [RIP] - the head coach of Shandong men's club from 2011 to 2013

Images

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

Edited 2 times, last by tomen ().

• Shanghai 2-3 Tianjin [26-24,23-25,25-15,22-25,12-15] ties: 3-3 stacs
    Shanghai:
    Main: Mi Yang (S) 5, Zeng Chun-lei (OP) 17, Zhang Yi-chan (OH) 20, Kim Yeon-koung (OH) 28, Ma Yun-wen (MB) 2, Yang Zhou (MB) 8, Wang Wei-yi (L)
    Substitute: Gu Xin-wei (OH) 0, Zhang Lei (OP) 5, Yang Jie (OH) 0, Bian Yu-qian (S) 0
    Not Play: Zhang Yu-qian (MB), Qin Si-yu (MB), Huang Jia-yi (L)
    Tianjin:
    Main: Yao Di (S) 2, Yang Yi (OP) 4, Li Ying-ying (OH) 34, Liu Xiao-tong (OH) 16, Wang Ning (MB) 9, Wang Yuan-yuan (MB) 14, Liu Li-wen (L), Meng Zi-xuan (L)
    Substitute: Chen Li-yi (OH) 0, Li Ying (OP) 1
    Not Play: Wang Jia-min (MB), Yu Jun-wei (OH), Chen Xin-tong (S), Li Ya-nan (MB)

Li Ying-ying and Liu Xiao-tong are better than themselves in Final 4 and Final 5.
    Final 7: Shanghai - Tianjin in Shanghai Luwan Gymnasium, Apr.3 UTC+8 19:30

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Someone else stepped up for Tianjin to force a decisive 7th game. I think Shanghai coach screwed up this time. Stamina might be a problem for the older Shanghai team but we will see. Hope its another 5th setter for the fans to watch.

• Congrats to Tianjin.Li Yingying played a very good game at the crucial moments especially from position 6
    Shanghai was so close to being champion.Tianjjin played the end of fourth and fifth sets better and took it to the 7th game.what a competition btw these two teams!
    go KYK get it and come back to Fener.lol

• Li Yingying played a very good game at the crucial moments especially from position 6

She's deadly from position 6, maybe better than at 4. She can't jump over a rolled up newspaper, and she's not athletic about it like Neriman, but she's got long arms and terrific aim. Maybe I'm just looking through rose colored glasses. I love position 6 attack. Her, Zhu and Zhang is going to be a formidable 2-4-6 spread. Look out small fries.

I'm happy for Liu Xiao-tong. One of my favorites. She looks more fit to me now than in the recent past. Go Tianjin :super: