Chinese Female Superleague 2017/2018 [Oct.28 - Apr.XX]

• Hi Tomen, has the official rosters for the women's all star volleyball been announced yet? Last time I checked Li Yingying was below on the list, I hope she made it. Also, which players will be participating in the skills challenge?

• My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• 2-2, Li Ying-ying and Zeng Chun-lei have both got over 30 points.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• ok Tomen here is the big question!!! Who wins the 5th set for the championship???!!

r u k***ing me? Yes.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Li Ying-ying! Li Ying-ying! Li Ying-ying!
    Nuclear weapon and she is only 18 years old
    Liu Xiaotong Helped them a lot
    Umderdogs but they made it!

Comgrats Tianjin!

• I just wonder how Jiangsu managed to be eliminated by Shanghai. This team is all about KYK, but with almost zero support from the others when it really matters. :what:

Congratulations Tianjin! I wonder how this team can produce more high class players than the ones from bigger cities like Beijing or Shanghai. The left handed player is so good. Having one of her or Liu Xiatong always under the net was the key of their victory.

• Shanghai 2-3 Tianjin [25-21,22-25,25-18,22-25,14-16] ties: 3-4 stacs
    Shanghai:
    Main: Mi Yang (S) 1, Zeng Chun-lei (OP) 31, Zhang Yi-chan (OH) 16, Kim Yeon-koung (OH) 22, Ma Yun-wen (MB) 9, Yang Zhou (MB) 7, Wang Wei-yi (L)
    Substitute: Gu Xin-wei (OH) 0, Qin Si-yu (MB) 0, Zhang Lei (OP) 0, Bian Yu-qian (S) 0
    Not Play: Zhang Yu-qian (MB), Yang Jie (OH), Huang Jia-yi (L)
    Tianjin:
    Main: Yao Di (S) 3, Yang Yi (OP) 12, Li Ying-ying (OH) 43, Liu Xiao-tong (OH) 20, Wang Ning (MB) 6, Wang Yuan-yuan (MB) 14, Meng Zi-xuan (L)
    Substitute: Liu Li-wen (L), Chen Li-yi (OH) 0
    Not Play: Wang Jia-min (MB), Yu Jun-wei (OH), Chen Xin-tong (S), Li Ying (OP), Li Ya-nan (MB)

Congratuations to Tianjin Bohai Bank VC!

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Li Yingying had a beast game and Liu Xiaotong being her best at supporting role. Other Tianjin members stepped up when the game was on the line. Difference was mental toughness between the young vs veteran team.

• I was cheering for Shanghai, so I'm very sorry for them.. they started to tremble in the fourth set and at the beginning of the tie break, then they woke up but it was too late. Congrats to all of them, the finals have been fun to watch!

• It's a best of 7 series. It's not difficult to understand that youth and energy will be a great determining factor when you have a long series like that as experience usually becomes irrelevant the longer it goes.

Asian players are also famous for hitting their prime at around at an early age and decline faster than other races. The mistake of Shanghai was not winning the 1st game which boosted Tianjin's confidence. Tianjin knows they can beat Shanghai and they did.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Congrats to Tianjin! Happy for Liu Xiao-tong. Glad Lebron James didn't win.

• Both teams fought well till the game 7,bravo :obey:
    Congrats to Tianjin team and Li YingYing :super:
    Zhu Ting is an international superstar player atm but i dont think she was as good at her 18 as YingYing's is .was she? i look forward to watching her against world's top teams and clubs.
    i was thinking that Liu Xiao's offence wasnt good enough for Chinese NT.however She was good at the end of fourh set and tie break.

i felt sorry for KYK's team.I didnt like Shanghai's setter.She wasnt good enough.Shanghai needs a better setter.
    i thought Shanghai's block generally wasnt good enough during the final series.