world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

brahmin

Master

• "brahmin" is male

Favourite Team: USA Men NT, USA Women NT, Japan Women NT

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 8:16pm

Ohbayashi was on the right, but it is Tominaga

Cool! Thanks

She must have been a special guest for the Final. Leaves me in the dark as to who was commentating all season with Ohbayashi. Whomever it was really added to my enjoyment of the games.

Ohbayashi usually only gets called up for the bigger tournaments. This match was on NHK and not the normal broadcast channel Gaora (Cable) and DAZN (onlline only).

theloneracer

Intermediate

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 5:07am

News Update:

On Friday 30th of March, at a promotional event for the new volleyball league starting later this year. Three of the teams Toray Arrows, JT Marvelous and NEC Red Rockets announced that they have agreed to a three ways player trade. MB Haruyo Shimamura previously from NEC Red Rocket was traded to Toray Arrows, whilst OH Ai Kurogo who made her debut with Toray Arrows this past season moved to JT Marvelous, and OH Yuka Kanasugi formerly of JT Marvelous was traded to NEC Red Rockets.

Source: 1

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 5:38am

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sitenoise" (Apr 18th 2018, 7:00pm)

theloneracer

Intermediate

Monday, April 16th 2018, 1:18pm

To make up for my April Fools' Day joke to everyone, here are some videos of the All-Star game.
Just a heads-up, you won't be able to see every point of the game but it is better than nothing.

V. Premier League

https://vimeo.com/261955659 (Highlights)

V. Challenge League

https://vimeo.com/261954001 (Highlights)

Totally agree with @sitenoise that Japanese V-League needs to step up their game in promoting any future All-star game but I also want to see them promote their new league much better than they are currently doing so.