Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• We are going to have a weaker team next season, but I feel that Gabi and Natalia did what they’re hired for: winning Superliga for Minas. Even though I am sad they’re leaving, I am happy for how much they’ve contributed to our team. In sum, it was really worth it.

Exactly. I'm happy they'll have the chance to win something else in Turkey of all places next season. Minas will probably not even reach the finals next Superliga (Sesc and Praia will come crashing down on everyone), but I'm happy we at least had this season and it was definitely worth it.

• We are going to have a weaker team next season, but I feel that Gabi and Natalia did what they’re hired for: winning Superliga for Minas. Even though I am sad they’re leaving, I am happy for how much they’ve contributed to our team. In sum, it was really worth it.

Wow minas! They can be the asset of the ntional team. Those who decline will not be accepeted i hope! Hahahaha

• i feel grateful to enjoy Caroline Gattaz's insisting to play on court at her age approaching 40 something.

i admire her persisting love to volleyball.

she won the extreme galaxy trophy, the voted 1st place by fans and now she is called by Ze's NT again.

hope she also enjoying her splendid experiences.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• i feel grateful to enjoy Caroline Gattaz's insisting to play on court at her age approaching 40 something.

i admire her persisting love to volleyball.

she won the extreme galaxy trophy, the voted 1st place by fans and now she is called by Ze's NT again.

hope she also enjoying her splendid experiences.

Is this sarcasm?

• Sorry, I'm curious: can you explain me what is it this thing of Fabiana's barbecue about? :)

I'm sorry but it's not worth it