Women's Top Volley International

• Pool A
    Voléro Zürich - Pinheiros 3:0 (25:21 25:18 25:14)
    AS Mulhouse - Voléro Zürich 0:3 (15:25 16:25 17:25)
    1. Voléro Zürich 2 4
    2. Pinheiros 1 1
    3. AS Mulhouse 1 1

Pool B
    Winiary Kalisz - Postar Belgrad 3:1 (25:20 25:16 18:25 25:23)
    RC Cannes - Winiary Kalisz 2:3 (22:25 20:25 26:24 25:22 09:15)
    1. Winiary Kalisz 2 4
    2. RC Cannes 1 1
    3. Postar Belgrad 1 1

• I think the semifinal Zurich x Cannes can be a great game...although I think Zurich will win it....

And Kalisz won't have any problems to get to the final!

Justyna, are you recording this matches? Here only showed the games of Pinheiros.....I think they will show the semifinals too...but I'm not sure yet....since I thinkPinheiros won't be there.... :pinch:

• RC Cannes - Winiary Kalisz 2:3 (22:25 20:25 26:24 25:22 09:15)

Very good results for Winiary Kalisz. That's great they didn't give in against Cannes :thumbup: and won. Farmutul Piła should learn from them.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Pinheiros - AS Mulhouse 3:2 (22:25 20:25 25:21 25:21 15:8 )
    Postar Beogr. - RC Cannes 0:3 (19:25 17:25 23:25)

Pool A
    1. Voléro Zürich 2 4
    2. Pinheiros 2 2
    3. AS Mulhouse 2 0

Pool B
    1. Winiary Kalisz 2 4
    2. RC Cannes 2 2
    3. Postar Beograd 2 0

SEMIFINALS
    Winiary Kalisz - Pinheiros
    Voléro Zürich - RC Cannes

• Semifinals
    Winiary Kalisz - Pinheiros 3:2 (18:25 25:22 25:19 23:25 15:12)
    Voléro Zürich - RC Cannes 3:2 (25:21 19:25 23:25 25:16 15:13)

Winiary Kalisz - Voléro Zürich
    Pinheiros - RC Cannes
    AS Mulhouse - Postar Beograd

• Voléro Zürich - RC Cannes 3:2 (25:21 19:25 23:25 25:16 15:13)

One of the best matches I've ever watched!!!!!!

Great game of Djerisilo and Spasojevic for Zurich....and the coach of Cannes recived a red card on the fourth set!!! He is kind of crazy....but I think the players are already used to it...although one of girls of Cannes cried during the match!!!!

• One of the best matches I've ever watched!!!!!!

Great game of Djerisilo and Spasojevic for Zurich....and the coach of Cannes recived a red card on the fourth set!!! He is kind of crazy....but I think the players are already used to it...although one of girls of Cannes cried during the match!!!!

Hey Joana!
    Were you able to recored the game??
    How was Tocko for Zurich?? It's great to see that Djerisilo and Spasojevic are playing well.

Why Yan Fang receive a red card?
    Yes he is always like that... always puting a lot of pressure on his players, he always want his players to give the best of themselves...even if the match is not important. It's his way of coaching... but I think he is great, one of the best I think. He is the one who permit Ravva to be as good...
    Who cried for cannes?

• Hey Joana!
    Were you able to recored the game??
    How was Tocko for Zurich?? It's great to see that Djerisilo and Spasojevic are playing well.

Why Yan Fang receive a red card?
    Yes he is always like that... always puting a lot of pressure on his players, he always want his players to give the best of themselves...even if the match is not important. It's his way of coaching... but I think he is great, one of the best I think. He is the one who permit Ravva to be as good...
    Who cried for cannes?

Hi Jonathan!!!
    Yeah...I did record the match and I'm already uploading on megaupload!!!
    Tocko was up and downs....but did a good game!!!

Fang recieved a red card because he was complaining a lot with the judges!!!!Maybe was to much from the first judge...could only gave him a yellow card.....but I can't say exacly what did Fang said to them!!!!! :lol:

The girl that cried was RYBACZEWSKI....I actually don't know why she was crying...but I think must had been the coach....cause she didn't get injuried or anyhting.... ?(

Well....I'll put the game here...and any one make your own conclusions...cause I didn't watch much of Cannes to analize the situation the best way.... :lol:

• Whaou thank u so much for uploading the match... Ravva/Yaneva against Djerisilo/Spasojevic :love:
    Rybaczewski is really bad... so it's not surprising me than Fang was mad with her... :lol:

• Who is playing as opposite hitter, Djerisilo or Tocko? And how is Volero's reception formation? I think neither of those two is a good receiver?

In the last champions league matches Tocko was playing as outside hitter and Djerisilo as opposite.
    According to the statistics Tocko did a pretty good job in reception.
    I don't know how their are playing in this tournament, but I think Spasojevic+Tocko+libero is right now the best reception formation for volero.

• No, TV doesn't show these matches here.

Not exactly. Sportklub shows that, but not many people have it.

By the way I'm very happy with Winiary's performance. Great game against Pinheiros. I hope they will fight for a victory in the final.

The most important 3:

• AS PTT Mulhouse - Postar Beograd 3:1 (27:25 21:25 25:22 25:17)
    Pinheiros - Racing Club Cannes 1:3 (19:25 20:25 25:21 17:25)
    Winiary Kalisz - Voléro Zürich 0:3 (18:25 20:25 25:27)

Final Ranking
    1. Voléro Zürich
    2. Winiary Kalisz
    3. Racing Club Cannes
    4. Pinheiros / Blausiegel
    5. AS PTT Mulhouse
    6. Postar 064 Beograd

Here is several pics.

• Yeah Djerisilo played as opposite, and the reception was a job for Spasojevic, Tocko and the libero, that played really well today!!!!And also Tocko!!!!!

Kalisz unfortunetly didn't make a good game....I don't know if the girls felt the fact was the first final on this championship....but the thing is they played much better on the first fase and on the semifinal!!!!

I'll upload the final too...but has some comercial on the middle if you don't mind....is that I was affraid I wouldn't remember coming back to record...so I let recording everything.... ^^

Pinheiros did a good job too....seeing them every year...they started really bad this championship...well...not that the team is much better than that...or that I expected something more from them...but...they could at least not look so tired!!!!!
    And missing Nickole right on the begging definetly not help them!!!!

Zurich played a lot and I could say that the game against Cannes was the real final...but only cause of the way Kalisz played today...but the rest of the championship looks like they played really well!

• Winiary Kalisz - Voléro Zürich 0:3 (18:25 20:25 25:27)

:mad:

... but second place in this tournament is good either :thumbup:

The most important 3: