European Championships 2007

• Please, someday can calm me!!! I'm tooo nervous and I would like the semifinals start NOW!!! :lol: :D :roll:

• Quote from "samba player"

Please, someday can calm me!!! I'm tooo nervous and I would like the semifinals start NOW!!! :lol: :D :roll:

Take it easy.You're not the only one :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Quote from "scarpetta"

Again a lucky draw for Poland. I think they are going to win it all

Serbia is a tough and good team!! They don't have Djerisilo, but Poland must really pay attention and be concentrated!!!

Quote from "Konrad"

Take it easy.You're not the only one

Hehe :D

Nothing against Serbia, Joana. I just would like to see Italy vs Poland, because of Bonitta, I'm a little bit masochistic, maybe, but that will be great to see.

Joana, maybe you will be more happy, if Poland vs Italy is the match for the bronze! :wink2: hehe

oprosti moju glupost, samo da neznam sto pisati, previse sam nervozan!!! :wink2:

Joana, maybe you will be more happy, if Poland vs Italy is the match for the bronze! :wink2: hehe

oprosti moju glupost, samo da neznam sto pisati, previse sam nervozan!!! :wink2:

Hehe, it's OK. Everybody can support whoever they want as far as I'm concerned!

I'd be more than happy with a bronze medal, to be honest. But it's not really that important, they should focus on the Olympic qualifying tournament now.

• ahaha :lol: so funny to see all this nervousity over here and im nervous myself too eheh

poland had luck with this draw. im not underestimating serbia, but this team is better for poland than russia for example :shock:

BTW
    Poland is like the host of this EC... At all of their games there were so many fans cheering for them! This is such a huge advantage! and if they advanced to the final that would be such a great support!

• Pool E
    Italy - Russia 3:0 (25:15 25:22 25:19) statistics pictures
    Germany - France 3:0 (25:22 25:13 25:15) statistics pictures
    Azerbaijan - Turkey 0:3 (18:25 19:25 22:25) statistics pictures
    Italy 3 10 15:1
    Russia 3 9 12:3
    Germany 3 8 9:6
    France 3 7 7:10
    Turkey 3 6 3:12
    Azerbaijan 3 5 1:15

Pool F
    Czech - Serbia 0:3 (18:25 21:25 17:25) statistics pictures
    Poland - Netherland 3:1 (25:22 25:18 22:25 25:21) statistics pictures
    Bulgaria - Belgium 1:3 (16:25 19:25 32:30 22:25) statistics pictures
    Poland 3 10 15:4
    Serbia 3 9 12:8
    Netherlands 3 8 12:7
    Belgium 3 7 9:11
    Czech 3 6 5:14
    Bulgaria 3 5 6:15

• Poland - Serbia... That isn't good for me :roll: I love both these teams (ok, maybe more men's serbian nt, but still... Serbia is Serbia :wink2: )

Quote from "Joana"

I'd be more than happy with a bronze medal, to be honest. But it's not really that important, they should focus on the Olympic qualifying tournament now.

Don't worry, even if they won't be play in final EC they get wild card on WC if i'm not wrong :wink2: However... i'm crossed fingers for a Serbian team... really (:

• Quote from "Justyna"

i'm crossed fingers for a Serbian team... really (:

So, we lost... :wink2:

The most important 3:

• Yes.I would agree :?

The most important 3:

• It would be great if all 4 teams that are in semifinals could go to WC!!! China won't go, Japan is the host, what will they do?

I would like that:
    Japan (host) + 4 Euro teams + 2 North American + 2 South American + 2 Asian + 1 African = 12 teams

• Don't be hard with Justyna, I guess, she is just being honest :)

And as for we've seen so far, Italy and Poland are the favorites to go the finals and therefore clinch a spot for the WC07.......

but of course, Russia has very experienced players, and that can help in this key match.

I agree that the best combination would be 4 teams from Europe participating in the World Cup, but I'm afraid one wild card will go to Norceca..... I can only hope this time Canada will be awarded instead of Dominican Republic.
    Canada showed a much improved team and only lost the bronze medal to Dominican Rep. in 5 grueling sets, a week ago :(

• On the polish forums are rumors that Serbia will get wild card on World Cup.
    Joana, did you hear something about it in Serbian medias :?:

• Quote from "Nastja"

BTW
    Poland is like the host of this EC... At all of their games there were so many fans cheering for them! This is such a huge advantage! and if they advanced to the final that would be such a great support!

if there will be a fan kamil 7 it certainly:D

we are greeting you kamil ;) you are the craziest fan i've ever seen
    buehehehehe