European Championships 2007

• Well, congratulations to Italy and to samba :wink2:
    Italy team just outplayed Russia in everything, they deserved to win, they were much stronger than our team.
    Russia had bad reception but usually they kill the balls even after bad setts, this time.... I don't know what happened to Sokolova, she was awful :cry2:
    Italy - superb, fantastic defence, plus Aguero and Lo Bianco just brilliant.
    Russia's trio were powerless against italian girls.
    So, Russia has a chance to miss WC... second time in a row...
    I wish good luck to Italy in final because they have never been european champion.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Quote from "Youstyna"

i knew it! i knew it! ;) final Pol-Ita like 2 years ago?;)

thats what i hope!!!
    uff now waiting for the other match to start! so excited! i hope it will be a great match and with the right winner (i guess u know whom i want it to be eheh)

• first set for Serbia!
    27:25....

uff that was polands set... but they lost their concentration at the very end of the set. Poland was leadinhg 23:21 and had a good chance to score the 24th point then...

• Poland even led 23:20, but Brakocevic serves and Citacovic spikes were unstoppable.

It's now 16:10 for Serbia.... Brakocevic... man, this girl can serve...

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• i wonder that poland doesnt play any fast games :?
    serbia is on heat now, blocking and attacking in a great way, while poland cant find its own game...

sadurek has to play more with dziekiewicz or liktoras.... but ok, what to do when the receiption is bad :roll:

on serbias side im impressed by citakovic, great player and leader for the team right now

• 2nd set 25:21 for Serbia... but it means nothing yet...
    So, who'd say now that Poland was lucky with lot?
    I think Poland lost too many serves in second set plus bad reception.

• Quote from "Nastja"

on serbias side im impressed by citakovic, great player and leader for the team right now

When I saw her facial expression in the first set, I knew Serbia is not going to lose this one. One word about her: captain. 8)

I am really sorry for Poland, they have a great team and honestly I thought before the match that they would take the title. I wish Poland and Serbia had met in the finals.

• CO ZA WSTYD!

damn, this match sucked...
    ok serbia had some good moments but ehh poland played just like sh*t.
    No receiption, zenik was so bad :?

so many errors... they practically gave that match away like a little present...

it was such a great draw for poland, serbia was definitely easy to beat. And this is what makes me angry.
    and uff... serbia just got into the semis cos of poland :evil:

ja idę pić! na zdrowie :evil:

• They were all too nervous. Bonitta says they are mentally strong, but they have never been.
    Their serve was too weak, the reception was awful, as it often happens to Polish team.
    Serbia is a fighter, I wish the girls good luck tomorrow with Italy!

• Congrats to Serbia, Joana and all serbian fans :wink2: . They also looked better than Poland like Italy than Russia.
    I think you guys were in a rush saying that Serbia is better in semi than Russia. Russia is average team in this comp. I'd even say that in the present moment weaker than Italy and Serbia and a bit weaker than Poland.
    Poland lost 0:3 like Russia, it means that they were not the stogest team (if it was 2:3, but 0:3 is 0:3).
    Also, Serbia won't need wild card for WC, they qualified. Again congrats. :)
    It's such a success, bronze medal of WCH, at least silver of EC, qualified for WC. Well done Serbia!!! :wink2:

• wstyd jak jasny chuj!!! poszłabym się z tobą zajebać!!! :[

• Quote from "Nick"

I think you guys were in a rush saying that Serbia is better in semi than Russia. Russia is average team in this comp.

no, i still have that opinion, russia would have won against poland for sure. Cos poland cant play against Russia at all. But Poland played huge against serbia in the prelimary round and if they played like that today again, they would have won too! BUT of course it would have been more close since serbia played really well today. but poland, a team with such players MUST win this match...

anyway, congrats to the serbian team and the fans of course ;)!

• :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
    I can't belive!!!!

I hope Italy will win!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

• Quote from "Konrad"

it will be probably completely different game.

So I was right.Yupi! I'm happy as a hell! :evil:
    This is the cruelty and beauty of sport: once you win 3-0, than you lose 3-0.
    Congratulations for Serbia. Joana, you should build some postument of Polish volleyball players in Beograd - they let you into the semis and let you into the final :?
    It was a joke of course. Sport is a sport. I'm afraid that we will lose tomorrow again. But believe me, I don't want to be right second time...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Quote from "Youstyna"

wstyd jak jasny chuj!!! poszłabym się z tobą zajebać!!! :[

I'm not used to swear in public, but if I used to, I'd say the same...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• i am a new here. glinka's fans from hk...
    this is my 1st post, but i cant imagine that my 1st post is in such a sad moment...
    i still cant believe today's result...am i still dreaming?? i hope so...

i wanna cry once i think of glinka's tear... :(

anyway, congrats to Serbia! they really played very well today..
    (but i support italy to get the title..FORZA ITALIA!!)