European Championships 2007

• Unfortunetly I couldn't watche the game...since it didn't transmit here in Brazil...but with your comments I can see that Serbia did a great work today....specially Citakovic...I already said that I am a fan of Serbia's game...so I am really happy!!!!!

Although I also like Poland (without Bonitta....I just hate him!!!!)...so I am sorry for them!!!!
    But Tomorrow I cheer a lot for Poland to win Russia....

And for Serbia to be the Champion.....of course....but Italy seems to be playing a lot too!!!!

Someone could tell me how is the classification or the World Cup???Is the 1º, 2º and 3º that classified???? and a fourth team get wild card...is this????
    Or is the 4 teams that get the classification???

• Quote from "joanamss"

Someone could tell me how is the classification or the World Cup???Is the 1º, 2º and 3º that classified???? and a fourth team get wild card...is this????
    Or is the 4 teams that get the classification???

nope...only the finalist can be classified to worldcup. so the chance of seeing poland in worldcup is very low (crying again :( )
    i think russia will get the wild card coz they are 2006 world champion

• Congratulation to Italy and Serbia for going to the Finals tomorrow.....
    I knew Italy was favorite against Russia, but Serbia beating Poland in straight sets...... that's a big surprise....
    I think Serbia played its best game in this tournament and Poland the worst....... anyways, I hope tomorrow Poland beat Russia.

Italy and Serbia won the tickets to the WC2007, also today Brazil and Peru got their tickets for Southamerica.... so 10 countries in the WC so far:
    JAPAN
    THAILAND
    KOREA
    CUBA
    USA
    KENYA
    BRAZIL
    PERU
    ITALY
    SERBIA

I'm hoping FIVB give the other two tickets to Russia and Poland :wink2:

• if poland wins against russia, wild card will undoubtedly go to russia,
    if russia wins against poland, i am afraid that fivb will give it to holland perhaps :roll:

• not that anybody misses:
    the match for rank 3 will start at 15:30
    and the final match at 18:30

I hope poland will be able to motivate itself after yesterdays match again...
    Russia and Poland have the same situation. Both played incredibly bad yesterday and now have to prove to themselves that they can play well too.... I hope for a good match! of course i will root for poland, but i wouldnt be all too disappointed if they lost, since russia is one of my favourite teams either.

about the final hmm
    I want Italy to win, in 2005 they lost to Poland so now its their time. They played great volleyball during the whole tournament while their opponent played some really bad matches... So Italy would deserve it. Btw it would be like a revenge on the serbian girls for beating my girls eheh
    But its really unpredictable, if serbia plays like yesterday they have good chances! and it depends on Aguero and Gioli how the Italians will play

I cant wait :)

• oooooooooh :D
    hey whats the official site of the WC?

• 25:21 for Poland in first set! Poland playing finally pretty fine, russia still having its known problems... what to do, sokolova not in best form....

and now the broadcasting broke down.... :shock:

• unfortunatly the game continues without some of us watching :roll:
    in the meantime russia managed to get the 2nd set!
    25:22!

EDIT: since im not watching Poland looses damn! 1:8 in 3rd set :shock:
    most important one for the girls....

8:16 even....

14:25 for russia! poland just without anything :roll:
    they need a good start in 4th set or else this match will be over earlier than expected :roll:

• so, Russia won in 4 sets against poland! Poland seemed tired after the 1st set while russia was able to keep its level. Safronova played well (what a surprise eheh) All in all Russia was the more stable team and deserved that victory. Poland will be very disappointed, knowing that the title was close

Does anybody know why Iza Belzik didnt play at all? is she injured or something?
    and uff Sokolova must be so tired, she played ok but under her standart... she needs some holidays for sure. She wasnt that strong in attack and in serving as we all know her.

Congrats to russia for a deserved 3rd rank

• As usual: Polish players play fantastic or pathetic - there is nothing between :roll: They had thought that they're in final before the semi-final started and now they have nothing, because 4th place means nothing for this team. Sad but true... I'm fed up with volleyball for some days :( Chess is less stressful :roll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Quote from "NaLuAh~C"

Kaisa was good in the match.
    But Milena was...

nah... kasia wasnt good. In first set she was, but who of the players wasnt?
    afterwards she lost her power, she seemed tired and wasnt jumping as she did before...

Im "a bit" disappointed by sadurek... sure, the receiption wasnt great but she could have tried to play more with the centrals.
    Lena showed at the very end of the match how great she can spike...

Anyway, there is one problem always. Whenever Glinka plays, the rest of the team sucks... weird weird eheh

• So, judging by your comments I guess poland had lost the match for the 3rd place against Russia? Is this right?

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "AFROMAN"

So, judging by your comments I guess poland had lost the match for the 3rd place against Russia? Is this right?

ehehe yes, the result is one the page before :wink2:
    3:1 for russia