European Olympic Qualification

• Quote from "mariuszj1939"

Even we are living in the same city I cannot agree :
    1/ Belgium and Slovakia are quite on the same level as Bulgaria but host team should win
    2/ Turkey at home is min 50 % better comperting outside competitions - see ECH 2003 , l2008 WGP qual. and WGP qual. few years ago !
    France - I don't believe they are enough good having Turkish fans everywhere :shock:

you are absoulately right,mariuszj1939 :wink2: coz turkey is great team but they don t have stabilty.one day they can beat russia and italy,(remember gp qualifications in varna 2006) but the other day they are beaten by teams which aren t strong as well as turkey(for example france)
    we have really great players for example neslihan demir darnel.everyone accept she is really good opposite.and sette bahar mert,middle blocker aysun özbek and young middle blocker eda erdem(she is 20 years old but she will be new turkish carillo :lol:
    maybe we play very bed in EC but it was n t real turkey team.our coach alexsadro chiappini (novarro's old coach) is young but smart coach but he became together with our team so late(it was just 2-3 months)
    and ı believe our team is fovourite if they will play real performance.
    and noteam can beat turkey easily in ankara.don t remind me turkey-bulgaria match in wg qualifications :oops:

• and noteam can beat turkey easily in ankara.don t remind me turkey-bulgaria match in wg qualifications :oops:[/quote]

I'm not going to do that, but actually it was an interesting match, the 3:0 win shows that it was easy but I don't think it was like that. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• At 7th november starts the olympics pre-qualification in Gabrovo, Bulgaria. So,the host team(Bulgaria) will compete with 5 more teams in order to have a chance to play at the olympics. The others are: Romania, Spain, Belarus, Belgium, Slovenia.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "zik013"

what is the situation with Croatia, which team will they bring ??

i dont see a single word about it in the Croatian online media ?? dont croatians care about their women volleyball ?? they have so many good players :(

• there isn't any web page at the moment for this comp. but you can see the results at the web page of turkey volleyball federation.also ı can inform u about the matches ı watch, zik013 :wink2:

• Quote from "DEMIR17"

there isn't any web page at the moment for this comp. but you can see the results at the web page of turkey volleyball federation.also ı can inform u about the matches ı watch, zik013 :wink2:

Why is Neslihan not playing ??

• Quote from "zik013"

Why is Neslihan not playing ??

cozshe have some problem with her stomach :x

• according to a volleyball site.neslihan is not in the team because she is pregnant :shock: :shock: :shock: ı am really shocked.

• i think the owners of Tenerife are shocked even more :wink2:

did anybody watch Turkey vs Croatia, i would think that Croatia which got a couple of new players from Italy before this match compared to the ECh, would not loose so easily vs Turkey who was without Nesli and Bahar...

• Quote from "Matthias"

Romania wins the first match very easy 3-0 (14,20,07) vs Belgium. Nucu, Minca, Turlea, Butnaru, Marcovici all are there :shock:
    Belgium without Dirickx and Bland.

wow... so Romania shouldnt be underestimated! nucu :love:

• for the sake of completeness, here are all the results of today

Tournament 1
    CZECH REPUBLIC vs THE NETHERLANDS 0:3 (20:25, 14:25, 13:25)
    HUNGARY vs UKRAINE 0:3 (15:25, 20:25, 16:25)

Tournament 2
    ROMANIA vs BELGIUM 3:0 (25:14, 25:20, 25:7)
    BULGARIA vs BELARUS 3:0 (25:22, 25:22, 25:22)

Tournament 3
    CROATIA vs TURKEY 0:3 (19:25, 17:25, 19:25)
    FRANCE vs SPAIN 0:3 (22:25, 13:25, 22:25)

Schedule for tomorrow:
    THE NETHERLANDS vs HUNGARY
    UKRAINE vs AZERBAIJAN

BELARUS vs ROMANIA
    SLOVAKIA vs BULGARIA

TURKEY vs FRANCE
    AUSTRIA vs CROATIA

• Quote from "Russkii"

Ukraine won. :D

Is Goncharova Russian or Ukrainian? Because at CEV, near the name of Goncharova it is written RUS.

• Rosters

-CZECH REPUBLIC
    HAVELKOVA, Helena
    HAVLICKOVA, Aneta
    HORKA, Helena
    JAMBOROVA, Jana
    JELINKOVA, Michaela
    KALLISTOVÁ, Anna
    KUCEROVA, Monika
    MATUSZKOVA, Tereza
    PASTULOVÁ, Kristína
    SIMANKOVA, Jana
    SPALOVÁ, Milada
    TOMANOVA, Marketa

-NETHERLANDS
    BLOM, Alice
    FLEDDERUS, Riette
    FLIER, Manon
    HUURMAN, Francien
    ORSEL, Mirjam
    STAELENS, Chaine
    STAELENS, Kim
    STAM, Debby
    VAN TIENEN, Janneke
    VISSER, Ingrid
    VISSER, Sanna
    WENSINK, Caroline

-HUNGARY
    BOGNÁR, Krisztina
    FILIPOVICS, Anita
    HEJJAS, Valeria
    HORVATH, Dora
    KAPUVARI, Melinda
    KATONA, Brigitta
    KISS, Katalin
    KOVACS, Eszter
    MATRAI, Veronika
    MELENDEZ-PAL, Beatrix
    PETHÖ, Anita
    VATAI, Gabriella

-UKRAINE
    CHMIL, Dariya
    DUSHKYEVICH, Yevgeniya
    FOMINA, Alexandra
    GASUKHA, Olena
    GONCHAROVA, Nataliya
    KOZLOVA, Tetyana
    MARCHENKO, Marina
    SAVENCHUK, Olga
    TURKULA, Olena
    ZEMTSOVA, Nataliya
    ZHUKOVA, Irina
    ZHYROVSKA, Yanina

-AZERBAIJAN
    GASIMOVA, Natavan
    GULIYEVA, Oksana
    KARIMOVA, Aynur
    KARIMOVA, Shafag
    KAVALENKA, Kseniya
    KISILYEVA, Oksana
    KOROTENKO, Valeriya
    MAKSIMOVA, Lada
    MAMMADOVA, Natalya
    RAHIMOVA, Polina
    SIMINYAGINA, Irina
    ZAMANOVA, Darya

• Quote from "samba player"

Is Goncharova Russian or Ukrainian? Because at CEV, near the name of Goncharova it is written RUS.

She is on the Ukrainian team at the Olympic qualifications, so... Maybe she's got double citizenship.

I watched the match between Bulgaria and Slovakia. Slovakia won 3-1, which is a bit of a surprise. I don't understand how a team with such potential as Bulgaria can play so poorly... They have good players but they don't seem to make anything out of it.
    Petronela Biksadska played a good match for the Slovaks.