HATINOVA, Lucia
    HRONCEKOVA, Veronika
    KLESKENOVA, Simona
    MAGATOVA, Jana
    NOSEKOVA, Martina
    SZEKELYOVA, Alica
    VIESTOVA, Martina

• Quote from "Joana"

Petronela Biksadska played a good match for the Slovaks.

Where did you watch the match? Is there a site where I can find the players' points info.

Thanks again!!! :D

• -CROATIA
    ALAJBEG, Jelena
    BARUN, Katarina
    DELIC, Mirela
    DOSEN, Paola
    DUGANDZIC, Ilijana
    GLIGOROVIC, Biljana
    GRBAC, Ana
    IKIC, Matea
    KALEBIC, Ivana
    MARAS, Magda
    MILOS, Ivana
    PETROVIC, Zrinka

-TURKEY
    AGCA, Elif
    CELIK, Pelin
    DENKEL, Ayse Gökçen
    ERDEM, Eda
    GÜMÜS, Esra
    HAKYEMEZ, Deniz
    KAYALAR, Gülden
    KIRDAR, Gözde
    TOKATLIOGLU, Seda
    YELDAN, Nihan
    ÖZBEK, Aysun
    ÖZSOY, Neriman

-FRANCE
    BAUER, Christina
    BOUSQUET, Marielle
    DJILALI, Alexia
    FAESCH, Armelle
    FRICK, Marie
    KLOSTER, Myriam
    LARNACK, Coralie
    MAURICETTE, Amandine
    ROCHELLE, Alexandra
    RYBACZEWSKI, Anna
    SCHLECK, Helene
    TURIAF, Leslie

-SPAIN
    ARANDA MUNOZ, Patricia
    ARRANZ BOYERO, Maria Del Mar
    CASTAÑO SARRIAS, Diana
    CORREA ESTEBAN, Ana
    DELGADO, Mireya
    FERNANDEZ CONDE, Maria Isabel
    FERNANDEZ NAVARRO, Amaranta
    GARCIA MARQUEZ, Elena
    GONZÁLEZ LEÓN, Sara
    MELEAN ALVAREZ, Yoraxi De Los Angeles
    PEREZ CABRERA, Nira
    WEBER, Lorena

-AUSTRIA
    HOSCHEK, Pia
    OJO, Dianna
    RIEGLER, Kerstin
    RIMSER, Cornelia
    RIZZOLL, Verena
    ROSSLHUBER, Christine
    ROTTMANN, Alice
    SLAWIK, Melanie
    SPÄTAUF, Viktoria
    VITZTHUM, Monika

• Quote from "samba player"

Where did you watch the match? Is there a site where I can find the players' points info.

Thanks again!!! :D

It was on TV Bulgaria, a FTA satellite channel. They show the matches of the Bulgarian team.
    I don't know if there's a site with statistics...

• Ukraine and Romania are very interesting.

Romania with all those experienced players such as Turlea, Nucu, Minca, Butnaru, Marcovici.
    Ukraine with experienced players such as Gasukha, Zhukova, Yakovlyeva, Fomina and Dushkyevich and very young but promising players such as Goncharova and Savenchuk

• Unfortunatly i couldnt find exact statistcs either :roll:
    anyway, here are the results of today (08.11.07)

Tournament 1
    THE NETHERLANDS vs HUNGARY 3:0 (25:6, 25:16, 25:4)
    UKRAINE vs AZERBAIJAN 3:0 (25:22, 25:17, 25:21)

Tournament 2
    BELARUS vs ROMANIA 0:3 (16:25, 11:25, 21:25)
    SLOVAKIA vs BULGARIA 3:1 (25:23, 18:25, 25:21, 25:21)

Tournament 3
    TURKEY vs FRANCE 3:0 (28:26, 25:22, 25:21)
    AUSTRIA vs CROATIA 0:3 (12:25, 15:25, 8:25)

Tomorrows schedule:
    Azerbaijan vs. Hungary
    Ukraine vs. Czech Republic

Romania vs. Slovakia
    Belgium vs. Belarus

France vs. Austria
    Spain vs. Turkey

• Quote from "Nastja"

Tournament 1
    THE NETHERLANDS vs HUNGARY 3:0 (25:6, 25:16, 25:4)

Uuu... What a result. This points for Hungary in first and third set came probably from Dutch serve errors. It is not a surprise, but it is real knockout after all.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Quote from "samba player"

Is Goncharova Russian or Ukrainian? Because at CEV, near the name of Goncharova it is written RUS.

What's the difference? :D Goncharova is a more typical Russian name, but there are many "Russians" with Ukrainian citizenship and vice versa. Many double citizenships, mixed marriages, etc. If she is playing for Ukraine though, she must have Ukrainian citizenship.

• Quote from "Russkii"

What's the difference? :D Goncharova is a more typical Russian name, but there are many "Russians" with Ukrainian citizenship and vice versa. Many double citizenships, mixed marriages, etc. If she is playing for Ukraine though, she must have Ukrainian citizenship.

Thanks for explaination. :D Anyway, she is a promising player (she plays in Dinamo Moscow). Ukraine could become a strong team in next years, judging from the good results in junior competitions.

• Quote from "Russkii"

please dont mix up Ukraine with your country, our country doesnt allow double citizenships, Goncharova is Ukrainian, and plays for Ukraine now, but she is considering changing for russian citizenship.. for money of course... Just like Skazka did (Mamadova)

please dont mix up Ukraine with your country, our country doesnt allow double citizenships, Goncharova is Ukrainian, and plays for Ukraine now, but she is considering changing for russian citizenship.. for money of course... Just like Skazka did (Mamadova)

Such hostility. Are you an Uniata by any chance? :roll: Anyway, my ORIGIN is Ukrainian, not Russian. I only use "Russkii" as my nick here because I am a fan of Russian volleyball - since Ukrainian one is almost nonexistant.
    Yeah, I know fairly well that Ukraine doesn't allow double citizenship. However, Russian goverment, which is NOT hostile to Ukrainians - though otherwise seems to be true, unfortunately - gives free visas to Ukrainians, and allow them to become Russian citizens. By the way, you should also know that Ukrainian goverment grants "ID cards" - for lack of a better word - for Ukrainians around the world, which gives them basically the same rights that an Ukrainian citizen has, although it isn't a proper citizenship.
    And it is not all about money. Many Ukrainians have Russian origin, just like the other way around is also true. Russian MMA fighter Fyodor Emelianenko has Ukrainian origin, as his name clearly shows, and yet he considers himself Russian. :roll:
    And why shouldn't Mamadova play for Russia? She is an ethnic Russian, and her place is in Russia, not in Azerbajan. I didn't hear this though, and if it was true, she would be in the NT for sure - I hope it is.
    But enough of it, I am not going to discuss politics in a volleyball forum, much less with someone with a visible hostile atittude towards Russians.

• Romania today played like volley super power... in my memories not even Brazil could go from 14-17 to 25-20.. and some other GREAT point runs....

where did this team come from ?? they didnt even play in recent junior championship finals.. from 2002...

• Well Romania always had good individual players but often they did not play for NT. Now everyone apart from Corjeutanu and Trombitas is there. Minca, Turlea, Butnaru, Marcovici, Nucu, Tolisteanu (new name Manu) and talented young Onyejekwe is a pretty good bunch of players!

• The Netherlands, Turkey and Romania (I didn't expect that before the tournament in Bulgaria; I thought: maybe Belgium, Bulgaria, Slovakia and here it is: Romania! :good: ) have already qualified to tournament in Halle. I think the biggest loser of prequalifications is Bulgaria, who were hosts and didn't use it. But this Bulgaria is just a shadow of the team from the past.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Quote from "Konrad"

The Netherlands, Turkey and Romania (I didn't expect that before the tournament in Bulgaria; I thought: maybe Belgium, Bulgaria, Slovakia and here it is: Romania! :good: ) have already qualified to tournament in Halle. I think the biggest loser of prequalifications is Bulgaria, who were hosts and didn't use it. But this Bulgaria is just a shadow of the team from the past.

Hm, Bulgaria and Romania had at the end 3 victories and 1 loss, only the games decided which team to go, and in the direct match Bulgaria had beaten Romania. And against Romania Belarus didn't play with its team but with the resservs players. Anyway we still have chance for Hale. And I promise to remind you what did you say today, about this shadow and so on, I like the coach, Neshic is great, we are on the right way, you'll see this very soon.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona