2008 the 6th Boris Yeltsin Cup (Known as Russia 1st President Cup)

• Does anyone know about the team player list??

• No Akulova ?? No Fateeva? Is really Startseva a good player?

• It is good that there is no fateeva. but i wonder why caprara has not called kulikova. she is a good player. i thought safronova is her favorite player. i wonder why she was not called. maybe caprara has finally realized that she is more of a liability than an asset just like fateeva.

now i think startseva will be the second setter in the olympics. if caprara wants akulova, he should have given her now the exposure and blending with the team. i have not seen startseva play though.

why only 11? who is the last one?

• Will Azerbaijan participate :?:

not this time im afraid....participants are only 6 of them as follows: Ukraine, Belarus, Netherlands, Croatia, Bulgaria and the Host Russia

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• No Akulova ?? No Fateeva? Is really Startseva a good player?

i think the rest players will participate in the Courmayeur Cup held in Italy from 12th of June to 16th....almost the same time with Yeltsin Cup...

to be me...

• i think the rest players will participate in the Courmayeur Cup held in Italy from 12th of June to 16th....almost the same time with Yeltsin Cup...

Will the Courmayeur Cup and Yelstin cup being broadcast in any tv??

• Only two days remained to the start of the tournament and still there are no these games in TV listings of Russian and Ukrainian channels. Seems that broadcastings aren't scheduled here at all. This is too bad, because Yeltsin Cup is the only chance to see the main Russian Team before the Olympic Games. Please, people who live in Belorussia, Bulgaria, Croatia and Holland, look through your local TV guides and write here, if some channels in your countries are going to broadcast the Cup. I certainly will share the games to everybody, if I be able to record.

• On Wednesday take a look at this link: http://www.myp2p.eu/competitio…t=sports&discipline=other
    I hope that works.. :win:
    :wavy:

Thank you for the link! It can be used as a back-up, if there won't be a chance to watch from the satellite. I still hope to find a possibility to record with a good quality.

• After qualifying for the European Championship 2009 in Poland, Bulgarian team also will play for Elzin Cup. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Yelstin cup will be broadcast from Yamal 201 satellite 90W in C-band ("Oblastnoe TV Ekaterinburg" channel - http://obltv.ru/view_text/id/182.htm)

OTV will broadcast only games of Russian team. That's still good, but I won't be able to record, because C-band equipment is not widely-spread here. So the question remains actual.

After qualifying for the European Championship 2009 in Poland, Bulgarian team also will play for Elzin Cup. :)

Yes, we all know that. You better tell, will these games be broadcasted on some channel in Bulgaria?

• Oblastnoe TV Eka

I think that there should be one or more russian sports channels broadcasting that.....

• sheshenina is newly announced the captain of Russian NT in Yeltsin Cup, and Borisenko is gonna take Murtazaeva's place in Courmayeur Tournament...

Russia 11 roster:

S: Sheshenina (C), Startseva
    Oppo: Gamova
    OH: Estes, Godina, Sokolova, Pasynkova
    MB: Alimova, Merkulova, Murtazaeva
    L: Kabeshova

to be me...

• OTHER SQUAD LIST ANNOUNCED AS FOLLOWS:

BLR

Oksana KOVALCHUK
    Marina TUMAS
    Olga PALCHEVSKAYA
    Irina LEBEDEVA
    Natalia PUZYR
    Darya ERMOSHEVICH
    Olga MOROZ
    Oksana AKSENOVA
    Ekaterina ZAKREVSKAYA
    Elena GENDEL
    Anna SHEVCHENKO
    Ekaterina SKRABATUN

BUL

Eva YANEVA
    Denitsa KARAULANOVA
    Elena KOLEVA
    Pauline STOYNEVA
    Illyana PETKOVA
    Lyubka DEBARLIEVA
    Slavina KOLEVA
    Radostina Chitiogi
    Maria KARAKASHEVA
    Strashimira FILIPPOVA
    Gergana MARINOVA
    Maria FILIPPOVA

CRO

Marina KATIC
    Mira TOPIC
    Katarina BARUN
    Sanja POPOVIC
    Ana GRBAC
    Senna USIC
    Ilijana DUGANDZIC
    Ivana KAMENJARIN
    Ivana KALEBIC
    Danica ULEVIC
    Jelena ALAJBEG
    Antonija KALEB

NED (totally the same with the squad in 2008 MVM)

Kim STAELENS
    Monique WISMEIJER
    Lonneke SLÖETJES
    Quinta STEENBERGEN
    Elke WIJNHOVEN
    Alice BLOM
    Maret GROTHUES
    Deborah VAN DAELEN
    Manon FLIER
    Robin DE KRUIJF

UKR

Natalia GONCHAROVA
    Alexander FOMINA
    Yulia BOGMATSER
    Tatiana KOZLOVA
    Marina ZAHOZHA
    Elena SIDORENKO
    Irina TRUSHKINA
    Anastasia DATIY
    Elina BEZPROZVANNAYA
    Alena GASUKHA
    Elena TURKULA
    Natalia ZEMTSOVA

to be me...

• artamova won t play?? ?(

• artamova won t play?? ?(

Evgenia Artamonova's shirt name is known as "Estes", her husband's surname....
    Jerry Estes (Japanese American Guy, Nikolai Karpol's assistant, Nadia Karpol's ex-husband)...lol

to be me...