Top Volley International 2008

• Oh s... I wanted Cannes to win as a birthday gift :(
    Did Fiorin play?

• ı don't understand VGS one day 0-3 to Cannes and another day 3-0 to Moscow.How come? :what:

• perhaps they needed Cannes as a warm up and after they were ready to win...
    they also won the first set in the final vs. galati

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• Metal Galati - Vakifbank Istanbul 0:3 28:30 23:25 19:25

Final Ranking:

1. Vakifbank Istanbul

2. Metal Galati

3. Dinamo Moskau

4. RC Cannes

5. Voléro Zürich :heart:

6. Esporte Recife

To a beloved person:
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.

• Sport had no chances!!!!I mean...they are last in Brasilain Superlieague!!!!But...since most are still pretty young...is a good experience for them...

Vakifbank played quite well..I mean..they do have a an amazing team...specially now..with the coming of Darnel....that is playing very well

But for me was a great surprise seeing Metal play that well...specially Sanja....replacing Djerisilo....and Barun...showing that Serbia indeed have a great amount of good players!!!

• Oh s... I wanted Cannes to win as a birthday gift :(
    Did Fiorin play?

Don't be upset, it wasn't the real Cannes level. Looked like they were having training.
    Let's consider, the team saved power for the Champions League :D :serve:
    Valentina Fiorin played, but I think she still needs some time to fully integrate into the team.

I was cheering for Vakifbank and I'm very glad they have won. Jelena Nikolic definitely deserved to win some competition this year :win:

• Ohh you saw the game? What was the starting 6 for cannes?
    Fang said that he was going to use this tournament to make some change in his starting 6 and try new things (Ravva as opposite and other...)
    Well Fiorin is feeling great in cannes and with the other players, but she is not in good shape and had some physical problems.

• This is a very good result for Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta, I'm happy for them :thumbsup:

If anyone can tell me that did Gamova play in this tournament? I couldn't see her in photographs.

• I was a little bit upset that there was no Polish team this year...

Does anybody know why there was no one ??

To a beloved person:

maybe they weren't invited? i'm sure that most of Polish team would like to participate in such strong tournament :P

i expected more from Cannes after good start of the tournament they start to play bad but Cannes coach made some changes in starting six(it's funny to see Ravva as OPP :D ) and there were some combination going on with MB and Ravva :D i hope they will play better in CL cause i like this team very much

Vakifbank with Naslihan Demir is soo strong thay have 3 amazing hitters great MB fine libero :whistle: . i think(if they keep this team) that next year they will be one of the favourite to win CL

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• maybe they weren't invited? i'm sure that most of Polish team would like to participate in such strong tournament :P

I really hope that they will be back next year !!!! :gone:

To a beloved person:

• I really hope that they will be back next year !!!! :gone:

so do i! :D last year Kalisz made to the final maybe next year some Polish team will win :cheesy:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• last year Kalisz made to the final maybe next year some Polish team will win :cheesy:

It was great that Kalisz arrived at the final, but Voléros winning was amazing :cup:
    Of course I agree with you it would also be glad if a polish team could win especially aluprof with anna baranska and lena dziekiewicz :heart:

To a beloved person:

Muszynianka was invited on this tournament but coach Bogdan Serwiński rejected invitation because he had choice- Top Volley or Plus Liga All-Star Game. Both is to large burden. Moreover players wanted spent Christmas at home with family.

• Muszynianka was invited on this tournament but coach Bogdan Serwiński rejected invitation because he had choice- Top Volley or Plus Liga All-Star Game. Both is to large burden. Moreover players wanted spent Christmas at home with family.

That would have been great to see them in Switzerland but I can really understand them that they would rather like to stay at home for Christmas. Perhaps we see them on the next year. :serve:

To a beloved person: