European Championships 2009

• Yes, they are. Germans and Italians are good too so... we'll see

• Should be an interesting tournament. I cannot wait for it to start!!! :D Go Poland, Netherlands, and Serbia!!!

• och what a perfect group for me :D
    im talking about Pool A of course.... Poland, Croatia, Spain and the Netherlands ehehe.
    I guess i know where ill spend this week of tournament....

..... in justyna´s garden!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

damn i really hope i will have free days so i can travel over.... i dont wanna miss that :call:

• Our group... Of course Poland, The Netherlands. But I think Spain may be a surprise - they made quite big progress last time - and might be better than Croatia. Generally groups are rather close, so I'm looking for a great tournament :win:Although Russia seems to be in the crisis, I doubt this team will have big problems in its group, but I think it's little bit to easy to predict so early...
    Oh, and one more thing: we won't play against host this time :lol:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited 2 times, last by Konrad ().

• do you wait any surprise team in this ECH? maybe crotia or bulgaria :whistle:

Bulgarian team made an impressive performance in the qualifiers and Yeltzin Cup where we have beaten The Netherlands - stronger team and were so damn close to beat Russia but we have lost 3:2..So i really expect that our tema will progress to the 1/4 and I believe we will surprise the volleyball community in this tournament. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• A+C and B+D :win:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• It's interesting to see that the 16 teams are exactly the same as in 2007, only the pools have changed. So, after 2 years, these are still the best 16 teams of Europe.

Romania, Ukraine and Greece are still out.

• My garden is waiting heheh :dance6:

• This will be the first such a big female volleyball copmetition in Poland, so also I am going to watch some matches live in the halls :) :win:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• One question....in second fase (groups E and F) the teams wll face only the teams from the other group and save the results from the first fase, or they will face the teams from their original group again?

• One question....in second fase (groups E and F) the teams wll face only the teams from the other group and save the results from the first fase, or they will face the teams from their original group again?

They will face teams from opossed group only.
    For example. Poland will play with Spain, Croatia and Netherlands in group A and in group E (i hope so) with the best three teams from group C :P

• I'm SO pissed I can't go and see the games as I had planned :wall: :wall: :wall:
    If it wasn't for the crisis and my mom's bankrupcy ( :white: :white: :white: ) I'd be there!
    To talk about possible results... I think we have to wait and see the tournaments to come (Mountreux and GP mainly), because there'll be big changes in the rosters :)

• I think it will be the best Championships in history :) :)