European Championships 2009

• the team hardly sets to its middles. if the quick set is not even an option for the team, i do not see the reason why the team cannot use murtazaeva as a receive when they hardly make her hit anyway.some teams can play with only two receivers, (poland with rosner and zenik in some games) but they only do it in some rotations.

Middle would be okay wheh Merkulova's back. Murtazaeva as a reciever is okay,and sedova is good at blocking. but Russia needs Merkulova, and of course Borodakova as the main middle blockers. I mean Merkulova was one of members on this tournerment. but she didn't play much because of her serious injury. hopefully she gets much better soon.

• I agree with u Matthias, great analysis for all of teams.. It's really objective ;)

in Italy, Agüero has left NT.. She won't be in WCH.. Of course Italy is great team and they still have Leo, Barazza, Del Core, Ortolani etc. but If Gioli leave NT like Tai, I wonder that what will they do next year?

about Russia, IMO Sheshenina wasn't too bad.. Russian reception was bad, so what could she do? and about Sokolova.. She's great, no doubt.. but I don't want her in WCH cause Russia has Kosheleva, Safronova, Fateeva and etc. When Russia is embarrassed, will always they say ''Luba come back''?

As Matthias said, If Neslihan was better and Gözde was healty, everything was different for Turkey..

Germany.. They were big surprise for me.. Kozuch, Fürst were amazing.. but I gotta say that Weiss is a great server but not a great setter, I think..

and for me, the big disappointments were Croatia and Serbia.. I don't know how Croatians will be better until WCH.. but Serbians have potential and I hope they will be better but now they are not good enough..