Qualification Tournaments for the World Championships 2010

• I hope that in World Championships in Japan play Osmokrovic and Barbara Jelic-Ruzic :flower:
    :gone:

If osmokroviç and ruziç play in japan,crotia will be a very strong team but I think barbara jelic-ruzic very old :down: :flower:

• I hope so.If Ruziç and Osmokroviç joined the national team again,Crotia'd be an invincible team.

They will beat Brazil 3-0 :lol:
    I'm joking. :)

Seriously it's 3 years that Ruzic doesn't play because of injuries. She is far away from her strong performances.

• Maybe they can call also Kirillova, Chebukina and Sidorenko. Now that will be great. :super: :box:
    :S

• Costa Rica beat. Mexico? For Me a little suprise.

Why ?

it is like Kazakhstan - Taipei story, Costarica beat them on this year Pan-Am games:

MIAMI, Florida, June 30, 2009.- Costa Rica downed Mexico in a tight three-set match 25-23, 25-22, 25-22 to finish in fourth place of Pool A in the Eighth Women’s Pan American Cup held at BankUnited Center of University of Miami.

So they beat them again 2 months later in same lineups. Mexico has 4 players in starting lineup that played World youth championships (look lineup age)
    http://www.fivb.org/EN/Volleyb…p?Tourn=WQ10NO-J&Team=MEX

Costarica has more experienced team and atm are much much better than Mexico and this isnt suprise at all :wavy:

• I see the Star from Kanti Schauffhausen Karen Charles - Costa Rica. Where did she play next season? Maybe someone know.
    In Team Costa Rica play two sister Verania and Angela Wills Lindo. What position are they play?

• Costa Rica? Come on guys! As a matter of fact Norceca should not have 6 countries in Japan next year. This is so unfair! There's a bunch of European non-qualified teams much better than Costa Rican team. FIVB and its tricks...

• Thank You Elchicha. I saw statistics from Pan-American Cup. Verania spike and receive a lot. So she must be OH.

• Here You are Best Scorers in qualificat Tournament's to Japan 2010:

1. AHO Christine Anthony - 122 points / 4 matches - tournament in Trynidad and Tobago
    2. ISR Anna Velikiy - 75 points / 3 matches - tournament in Azerbaijan
    3. POR Ana Paulo - 71 points / 3 matches - tournament in Great Britain

:gone: