European League 2009

• Results: 06.06.2009
    Pool A: Standings
    Serbia - Spain 3-0 (25-23)(25-15)(25-19)
    Greece - Bulgaria 1-3 (16-25)(19-25)(25-23)(17-25)
    Pool B: Standings
    Romania - Great Britain 3-0 (25-21)(25-17)(25-11)
    Turkey - France 3-1 (25-21)(24-26)(25-16)(25-18 )

click for live scores
    click for stats of Pool A
    click for stats of Pool B

• Again no broadcast of the second match in Serbia. :roll:

Although, yesterday's match was disappointing. Spain was SO bad in the first two sets, the scores 25-12 25-15 tell the whole story. I was really looking forward to seeing them but what I got was something resembling a bad junior team. That just couldn't have been their usual level of play. :S
    Serbia looked more solid than against Greece but since Spain hardly put up any resistance (the third set was a mess on both sides) it's hard to say much. Ognjenovic looks to be slowly coming back in form, Nikolic's spikes were efficient and reception awful like always, and perhaps the highlight of the match was the performance of our 19 year old MB Milena Rasic who replaced injured Veljkovic and did it in style. She's another player we can count on. Too bad there aren't any good OHs in sight.

• Why Esra Gümüş wears something like a mask on her face ?

She had a surgery on her nose. That's why she wears it.

• Why Esra Gümüş wears something like a mask on her face ?

because, she has a problem about her nose.

• Results: 07.06.2009
    Turkey - France 3-0 (25-20)(25-17)(27-25)
    Romania - Great Britain 3-0 (25-12)(25-23)(25-22)

click for live scores

• Is there anyone who can record the matches ?
    I would appreciate if you can upload today's match of 12.06.2009 17:30 Spain vs Serbia ,,,thanks in advance !!! :flower:

• Results: 12.06.2009
    Spain - Serbia 3-1 (23-25)(25-18 )(25-23)(25-18 )
    France - Turkey 0-3 (21-25)(20-25)(23-25)

click for live scores

• Results: 13.06.2009
    Spain - Serbia 0-3 (15-25)(20-25)(17-25)
    Bulgaria - Greece 3-0 (25-12)(25-13)(25-11)
    Great Britain - Romania 1-3 (21-25)(23-25)(25-20)(20-25)
    France - Turkey 1-3 (15-25)(17-25)(27-25)(24-26)

click for live scores
    click for stats of Pool B[/quote]

• Results: 14.06.2009
    Pool A:
    Bulgaria - Greece 3-0 (25-19)(25-12)(25-16)
    Pool B:
    Great Britain - Romania 0-3 (17-25)(13-25)(21-25)

click for live scores

• Match by match Neslihan is showing that she is getting in her old wonderful form. She played very well in recent matches against France and yesterday she scored 31 points. Also I must say I really like the way NT plays. Seda is becoming better and better in OH position. Even though she commits some errors in general she receive pretty well. (that's good for Fenerbahçe Acıbadem too where she will probably receive). Naz and Özge were both good too ,playing fast balls to the hitters, making setting combinations that we didn't see before such as slide attack with Neslihan. I believe when Eda join the team it will be much much better.

• Match by match Neslihan is showing that she is getting in her old wonderful form. She played very well in recent matches against France and yesterday she scored 31 points. Also I must say I really like the way NT plays. Seda is becoming better and better in OH position. Even though she commits some errors in general she receive pretty well. (that's good for Fenerbahçe Acıbadem too where she will probably receive). Naz and Özge were both good too ,playing fast balls to the hitters, making setting combinations that we didn't see before such as slide attack with Neslihan. I believe when Eda join the team it will be much much better.

....so referess of this match dnot know volleyball rules of FIVB. French referees and 1st referee arent conduct to match. But Turkey won this match. 4 win in 4 match. Super :dance6:

• will Neslihan, Esra, Seda, Naz play for Turkey this weekend ?? is the match on tv please ??

thanks

Dspor will broadcast both games live. And it appears on schedule of laola1.tv. As far as i know there are two separate national teams for EL and Mediterrian Games now. Players who you mentioned are in squad of Mediterrian Games and no official information about roster to play EL games in Amasya. But maybe Mediterrian Games' roster might play against England because Med. Games will start one week later and other team which we know nothing about its roster might play against Romania next weekend.

• Once again a horrible match, I can't wait for WGP to start, I want to see some proper volleyball.
    If this EL showed anything, it's that Serbian B team doesn't work, it's not good enough for high level and we absolutely need Brakocevic and Djerisilo to come back (and play well) if we're to have any chance this year. And I really, really, REALLY wish Terzic would stop selecting those countless girls from our league who can't contribute anything to the team yet.