European League 2009

• Serbia - Greece 25-11, 25-14, 25-9
    What a baaaad match :thumbdown: Most Greek players looked like complete amateurs.
    Ana Antonijevic played very well, but everyone made it easy for her...

Maybe the main players of Greece r going to the Mediteranean Games, so ...

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Maybe the main players of Greece r going to the Mediteranean Games, so ...

That is true.The main team will play in Pescara.But the last year a lot of players stoped to play for the national team...

• One of the most succesful days of bulgarian volley for a long time!!! After our men here is a 3-2 over Spain and a final four appearance! :dance4: :thumbsup:

• Really very happy about the girls :win: I wish them good luck in the final four. They are just doing better and better.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Really very happy about the girls :win: I wish them good luck in the final four. They are just doing better and better.

Great resuslt for our girls, a huge success. Congratulations to them and also to the coach - Neshic. Thank you, Dragan!!!

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• The level of the final four matches is so shockingly bad :white:
    Serbia came with the B team but their serves and blocks are quite good and if Turkey insists on Pelin as setter then Bojana Zivkovic should really win the best setter award! (of course it must then be renamed into "least bad setter" :whistle: )
    If Serbia serves and blocks like first two sets and last half of fifth set yesterday then they can be dangerous for Turkey (if they play with Seda and Pelin), otherwise it should be a one-sided final. But Nadja Ninkovic was really great yesterday, 27 points with 9 blocks :!:

• The Serbia B team wins the First Women’s European League Champion, hahahaha, Congratulations to these 11 girls!

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Congratulations Serbia :win: , I think it's a very good new generation players with Zivkovic, Ninkovic, Rasic...

• Terrible game for Turkey. Before game all conditions for us. We got everything we need, home court, full squad and went 2-0 ahead first but then lost 2-3. We couldnt use even 2 match point then Serbia won it in their first try. I cant believe losing like that. There is no excuse to lose Serbia B team. We got so much ups and downs in the game but it's always the same for other tournaments and games not only for this game. Our players' performance level has no standart. They are so good or so bad during various periods of any game! Even they got no mean! I dont think we have any chance for ECH. We have sooo much more mental problems than any other team in the world. And not enough time to handle this crisis because it's the same for years. No one can find a solution for this.

• Great success for the Serbian kids and big embarassment for the Turkish ladies :D :D :D
    I can't stand watching Pelin, sometimes she even makes some steps backwards so she can use underhand set :thumbdown: Why did she become setter when she's afraid of using her fingers??? She should think about converting to libero!
    Naz almost turned the game for Turkey in 4th set (with some help from Serbia, but anyway Turkey plays better with Naz!), but for me Bojana Zivkovic was the best setter of this tournament. Very good distribution, good connection with the middle hitters, fast sets to the outsides and very well played dumps. I really want to see her and Ninkovic in A team very soon!
    Neslihan: :thumbdown: Of course she was best scorer again and made many important points, but also soooo many errors, the two most crucial ones for the last two points of the match. But who can blame her, she made a tired and worn out impression.

• Individual Awards:

MVP: Darnel NESLIHAN (MVP)
    Best Scorer: Darnel NESLIHAN (MVP)
    Best Server: Myriam KLOSTER (FRA)
    Best Spiker: Aleksandra PETROVIC (SRB)
    Best Blocker: Nadja NINKOVIC (SRB)
    Best Setter: Pelin CELIK (TUR)
    Best Libero: Mariya FILIPOVA (BUL)

I cant belive they've chosen Pelin as best setter.

• Individual Awards:

MVP: Darnel NESLIHAN (MVP)
    Best Scorer: Darnel NESLIHAN (MVP)
    Best Server: Myriam KLOSTER (FRA)
    Best Spiker: Aleksandra PETROVIC (SRB)
    Best Blocker: Nadja NINKOVIC (SRB)
    Best Setter: Pelin CELIK (TUR)
    Best Libero: Mariya FILIPOVA (BUL)

• pelin's best setter; very interesting.
    congratulations young serbians.