European League 2009

• Once again, we lost in the final, I can't belive this, besides Pelin definetly didn't deserve to be best setter Serbia's setter much better than Pelin, I can't understand how she was chosen as best setter with her awful game and I don't undrestand why Chiappini didn't use Naz instead of Pelin at whole match.

• SERBIA B team was just amazing! Congratulations! To tell the truth I just was so satisfied with the game of Serbian girls taht I was a great fan of them during the match! I did not expect that Turkey with its best team will lose to the Serbian yong team. In Turkey I liked just Deniz Hakyemez which is not liked by other Turkish fans.
    Neslihan did not deserve MVP title. I think one of Serbian players had to be given this prize. Neslihan played very bad and because of her Turkey lost last two the most important points. I liked so much Medic,Malasevic,Petrovic everyne from Serbia.

P.S Malasevic looks like Ivana Djerisilo. Sometimes I was thinking are they sisters?

• It's very hard to understand or guess how our girls to play before any game. Last week we lost against Italy's veteran team and yesterday Serbian rookies. Who knows how to play in World Qualifs. I wonder when we'll win a final or critic match. Turkish players have been always losing in final and important games since young and junior teams and I think they got accustomed to lose. Though we have better and better teams, it doesnt change anything, we lose worse and worse against unexpected teams. I think losing gets a playing style for us now.