Qualifications for the Junior World Championships 2009

• netherland
    turkey
    bulgarıa
    poland
    germany
    and italy...

it shows that teams which are successful at senior level, will also get success in the future...
    but what is wrong with russia and serbia?

• The Netherlands has played very well but I was very sad. Because Russia couldn't go to JWCH. Congratulations The Netherlands. :thumbup: Turkey's staff is very good. Our a few players missing but Turkey played very well. I hope Turkey NT will be the champion in Junior World Championships. 8)

• The Netherlands has played very well but I was very sad. Because Russia couldn't go to JWCH. Congratulations The Netherlands. :thumbup: Turkey's staff is very good. Our a few players missing but Turkey played very well. I hope Turkey NT will be the champion in Junior World Championships. 8)

why not? we have taken silver medal at the same generation in youth championship. if naz aydemir would play we can take the gold one. because at that time büşra cansu would play too

• Congratulation to all the teams that are already part of the championship. I am very glad to see Bulgarian team among them. We haven't participated in this forum since 1991. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• We haven't participated in this forum since 1991. :)

You mean "tournament", right? :huh: :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• FIVB confirms Women’s Jr. Worlds a go, Beach tourney a no in Mexico

The FIVB confirmed today that the 2009 FIVB Women’s Junior World Championship scheduled for Tijuana and Mexicali, Mexico would go ahead as scheduled from July 16-25.The FIVB’s crisis management unit has been closely monitoring the situation regarding the H1N1 virus, or swine flu, in Mexico and elsewhere around the world and ultimately decided the health and safety of the players and others involved in the tournament are not at risk.The crisis management unit will continue to keep abreast of the situation and initiate appropriate measures should unforeseen developments warrant them.In an unrelated development, the FIVB confirmed that Mexico has declined to host the SWATCH FIVB Men’s and Women’s Beach Volleyball Junior World Championships (U-21).The FIVB is looking for alternative sites to stage the event, which was slated to take place from September 2-6, with a number of interested federations already expressing interest.The first edition of the highly successful World Junior tournament took place in France in 2001, and was last hosted by Brighton, England in 2008.