China International Tournament 2009

• very thanks for your comment :drink: ı am waiting for also other matches :whistle:

• was there any matches today?? what's the results??

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• has anyone been able to record the games? please upload them for everyone to enjoy. thanks! :)

You can go to this site to see the match video. :
    http://www.youku.com/v_showlist/t2c98g2087.html

Today's two match results are : Cuba 3:1 Dominica, China 3:0 Turkey.

Tomorrow according to CCTV 5 schedule :At Beijing time 15:00 there will be Turkey vs Dominica and at 19:30 China vs Cuba. You can go to the below address to watch on-line. If it doesn't work you can check the previous posts for other solutions :drink: :
    http://tv.cctv.com/live_t/inde…tv_p2p_ec_c5#cctv5@cctv_5

• was there any matches today?? what's the results??

sorry I am late. Today there were two matches : Cuba 3:1 Dominica , China 3:0 Turkey. According to schedule both matches should be broadcast on CCTV5. But CCTV fooled viewers again as they usually did. :hit: The 1st match was not put on TV at 16:25. But the China match did play live at 19:30. I agree Matthias Turkey played bad.Anyway it is not their real NT. As to me China's highlight is still Middle blocker Xue Ming and Wang Yi Mei played much better than 1st match. Tomorrow China will contest with Cuba for champion. :cup:

15.00 DOM vs CUB 1-3 (12-25, 25-17, 21-25, 14-25)

19.30 CHN vs TUR 3-0 (25-17, 25-13, 25-17)

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• thanks for replies :P
    i chacked today morning if the matches were brodcasted but they weren't(there was some table tenis) and i was late for next match :P
    isn't it 6 hours gap between China and UK time zone? :D

• thanks for replies :P
    i chacked today morning if the matches were brodcasted but they weren't(there was some table tenis) and i was late for next match :P
    isn't it 6 hours gap between China and UK time zone? :D

Unfortunately it is 8 hours gap between China and London. (China doesn't have daylight saving time now) :aww: And the match between China and Turkey was short. So you missed it. :S

• Unfortunately it is 8 hours gap between China and London. (China doesn't have daylight saving time now) :aww: And the match between China and Turkey was short. So you missed it. :S

oh ok. geography was always my strong subject in school :lol: :sos:

• hey Mateo...

i used to study in the UK for quite a long time couple of years ago....
    i think it is summer time over there...
    so the time gap should be 7 hours between china and scotland.
    well in case you missed another...check the time table again (all in beijing time)....good luck, lol :lol:

to be me...

• TUR 3 - DOM 0

both teams were awful in reception. But turkey had better blocking and defense so they won.

• 3-0 for China and wow i didn't know that Cuba can play so dreadfully. they get their asses kicked so badly that it was painful to watch :whistle: with a reception like that they will be destroyed by every good serving team. i really wonder why that libero almost doesn't play. she is the only one who actually can receive the ball. why she doesn't sub with Carillo? Cuba coach count on one per set pipe attack from Carillo?? weird :whistle:

• I think Cuba treated this match as a training and vacation.Per the commentator the Cuban coach and the VIP assistant coach Torres laugh at a lucky ball.And Torres made faces to other team assistant before award ceremony. So I think they didn't regard it as important.And besides that their rookies Silva and Salas did show their talent and hope.

• the new core of CUBA is Nancy Carrillo....
    tenically, she's the most reliable receiver among all the players at the moment.

moreover, her powerful kills from front and backrow, quick attacks both in the middle and by the side, are becoming an efficient way in the whole tactical system of CUBA.

SIlva is potential but still need to improve a lot.....i hope she could jump a bit higher at least. :wall:

to be me...

• China vs Cuba 3-0 (25-17, 25-21, 25-15)

statistics by teams of CHN vs CUB

serves: 9:5
    1st attacks: 14:20
    attacks by defends: 20:12
    blocks: 6:2
    errors by opponent: 26:14

to be me...

• the new core of CUBA is Nancy Carrillo....
    tenically, she's the most reliable receiver among all the players at the moment.

moreover, her powerful kills from front and backrow, quick attacks both in the middle and by the side, are becoming an efficient way in the whole tactical system of CUBA.

SIlva is potential but still need to improve a lot.....i hope she could jump a bit higher at least. :wall:

:lol: Yeah even though Nancy is a bit plump now her power increase as much as her weight. I seem to see a a little chubby Torres. :lol:

Calderon . :hit: Her hairstyle becomes more beautiful. But her technique of spike and reception as far as I am concerned don't improve any.

SIlva :dance6:I hope she could Jump as high as her scream decibel.