Torino International Tournament 2009

• 16-20 June 2009, Turin

Teams:
    Italy
    Poland
    China
    Japan

wow that's soo neat. another tournament with POland :drink: this year POland will play so many friendly tounraments great opportunity for young players to test their skills against some really good teams :win:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• wow:Pthe next tournament where we can see Poland ;) It's nice ;) Beauty polish volleyballer will be have? many play:)

• The tournament will be held from 16 to 20 June in Italy, in Turin. The matches will be attended by 4 teams. In the Polish team.

Piedmont Women Cup team, is another test MATLAK George qualified for
    the World Cup, which in mid-July will be played in Rzeszów. The
    rebuilt, the new selector and new hope - to the characteristics of
    Polish representation at the 2009 season. The first evaluation will be
    to leave as early as during the races in Turin.

* Poland
    * Italy
    * Japan
    * China

Program

June 16

18.00 China - Japan
    20.00 Poland - Italy

June 17

18.00 Poland - China
    20.00 Italy - Japan
    June 18

18.00 Poland - Japan
    20.00 Italy - China
    June 19

Semifinal 18:00
    Semifinal 20:00

June 20

finał 18:00
    finał 20:00

• The games are Live on spvod.com.

• China 1 - 3 Japan (23-25, 18-25, 25-14, 30-32)

I'm really happy for this victory, after the Montreux disaster :roll: great Japan in the first 2 sets... then they lost concentration in the 4th and in the beginning of the 5th but got back on the road and made it in the end :D

good defences from both sides... :thumbsup:

- Le cose non devono essere avvenute realmente per essere vere. Le storie e i sogni sono verità rivestite d’ombra che sopravvivranno quando i nudi fatti saranno polvere, cenere, oblio. -

Just trust yourself and you'll learn the Art of Living.

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.

• Japan defeat China 3-1 :dance6: :dance4:

yeah finally . Japan was cool today great performance by Hamaguchi(?new libero?) and Kurihara. i gotta say i'm impresed how they improve their blocking even in montreux when nothing was working well block was a good point of Japan . good job Japanese :heart:

• Yes, I'm starting to like Kanari Hamaguchi :D hope they continue this way... even if... tomorrow they'll play against Italy... So I have to support my National Team first :love: xD

- Le cose non devono essere avvenute realmente per essere vere. Le storie e i sogni sono verità rivestite d’ombra che sopravvivranno quando i nudi fatti saranno polvere, cenere, oblio. -

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.

• The Japan victory was a real boost for the team after last weeks' disaster in Montreux.
    All of the girls were impressive, but having just watched the game again, I think a special mention must go to one of the more senior members of the team, Shoji Yuki, who produced some very vital points during crucial moments of the match.
    They played a lot closer to the net, and I think their aggression, certainly, in the first two sets, took the Chinese by surprise.
    Hamaguchi has been outstanding during the Japanese league season, and it is nice to see her continuing that level of performance.
    Although, Kano came on in the third set briefly, I am trying to find out if she is suffering an injury? I hope not, because she would slot in perfectly for the game against Italy.

• POland lost to Italy 3-1
    god what a pity :mad: Italy didn't show best volleyball we should have won 1st set overall we should win this match we lost a bit of concentration .

Kaczor Qulka Baranska and Sadurek played great match our MB were totally rubish in attack today . those silly mistakes of Belcik irittate me ;/ she can't make such a mistakes if she want to be main setter of POland

so Today Sadurek >>>>>>Belcik all the way :whistle:

so i'm happy with performance but not happy with the result

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• I didn't have the opportunity to watch tonight's match because I didn't find a live streaming for it... it will be transmitted on tv here only tomorrow morning... just a curiosity: where do you watch the Piemonte Cup matches?

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.

• just a curiosity: where do you watch the Piemonte Cup matches?

In Poland Orange Sport broadcasts this tournamnet.
    I'm also not delighted with the POL-ITA result, but I'm glad, that sets was close and we didn't lose to 15 or 13 in any set :roll: Quite good performance, but I don't expect victory against China today...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Uhm, I'm happy Italy won yesterday, but having not seen the match yet, I can't really comment on it.
    It seems we didn't play very well, though. Let's hope our game will improve in the next matches...

• I didn't have the opportunity to watch tonight's match because I didn't find a live streaming for it... it will be transmitted on tv here only tomorrow morning... just a curiosity: where do you watch the Piemonte Cup matches?

i watched it on bet 365 :)

• Ok, I've just seen the match (even though they showed just 3 sets... :mad: )...
    I think Italy's performance can be summarized in three words: too.many.mistakes. I guess that's due to the fact that they're in the early stage of physical preparation. Anyway, I've seen many good things, so I'm hopeful.
    Tonight we're playing against Japan, that is going to be an interesting match (and I should be able to watch it live, that's something. :thumbup: ).

• so 2nd day is over

i won't comment on match China-Poland cus i'm really pissed on our girls-China did not even show half of what they can and in 1 and 2 set they were simply pathetic and our girls didn't take that opportunity to win. those silly mistakes irittate me when we will get rid of it?? eeeh

but Italy vs Japan was a great match. both teams have outstanding defence. Volleyball is such a weird sport-last weak Japanese get their asees smashed from every team and now they won with China and put a decent fight against Italy without their key player like Saori Kurihara and Araki. and i gotta say i just love Maiko Kano she is so good and has such a powerful spike and she is only 21 - she will be amazing player in future , and she is totally cute :drink: i just love one combination with MOri i think when she went on one leg attack she stop and than jump again and Italy block didn't know what;s going on :lol:

• Italy vs Japan... what a great match :thumbup: Among our girls, I really liked Stufi!! My MVPs are she and Guiggi. And seeing Lo Bianco playing for Italy again instead of Rondon is a gooooooooooood relief...

About Japan...

Shuka is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack :love: I also liked Maiko Kano (she looks exactly the SAME as her sister :D )... In my opinion, if I were Japan's coach, I would have let Takeshita play this match... She's obviously better than Kawai in setting but also in receiving and defending... And Ishikawa has a good serve :thumbsup:

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.

• In my opinion, if I were Japan's coach, I would have let Takeshita play this match... She's obviously better than Kawai in setting but also in receiving and defending

well Takehita won't play forever so it's good Japan's coach is giving Kawai a chance -she is quite good setter( i would kill to have such a setter in Poland ehehe :lol: ) and she is young so she have planty of time to improve and become as good as Takeshita :drink: and i also like Shuka she is the best friend of polish block(if you haven't see a match in WGP 2007 you won't understand what i'm talking about eheh :D )

• well Takehita won't play forever so it's good Japan's coach is giving Kawai a chance -she is quite good setter( i would kill to have such a setter in Poland ehehe :lol: ) and she is young so she have planty of time to improve and become as good as Takeshita :drink: and i also like Shuka she is the best friend of polish block(if you haven't see a match in WGP 2007 you won't understand what i'm talking about eheh :D )

Which match are you talking about? :D And of which player is she the best friend?

Anyway, don't rememind me that she isn't going to play forever... ;( ;( ;( xD All my favourite players are slowly retiring... generation change :D
    I like Kawai but sometimes she makes me angry... ?( Let's hope she'll have hands like Yoshie's with time...

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.