Junior World Championships 2009

• Germany 3 - 1 Turkey :|

We could beat them but our reception was so bad this match..

Also, I agree with u, Alde, resmen şaka gibi..

25 - 7.. It's unbelievable for us :S But, we still believe our girls, they have capacity to be champion..

• Bulgaria reached the semis! :drink: I thought we could make it to the second round robin but this... It's just amazing! :cup: Applauses mainly for Elitsa Vassileva and Dobriana Rabadzhieva, they were great! And our team is comprised generally by CSKA Sofia players so i'm happy for them! :flower:

• ok the situation of Polish juniors is ALARMING.

lets face it-we suck, we haven't won a single medal since 2003(Baranska Sadurek Podolec Kaczor etc generation) our youth team didn't even qulify to ECH , for most of the juniors teams qulifying to WCH is impossible goal and when we get to WCh somehow we are getting our asses kicked like this time . i can't look and statistic of our OH in this tournament cus it's one big joke they attack is on horrible level(they didn't even have 40% in a single match ;/)
    absance of the best spiker in this team is not excuse , the fact that 2 of the team wchich we face in the first group phaze are in the semis is not excuse either :mad:

if something won't change FAST this olimpic circle will be the last of Poland(senior) among the best of the team in the world and then we will be on Belgium France Czech republic Slovenia etc level :S

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• if something won't change FAST this olimpic circle will be the last of Poland(senior) among the best of the team in the world and then we will be on Belgium France Czech republic Slovenia etc level :S

I won't be surprised. It was like that in the 90's...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• ok the situation of Polish juniors is ALARMING.

lets face it-we suck, we haven't won a single medal since 2003(Baranska Sadurek Podolec Kaczor etc generation) our youth team didn't even qulify to ECH , for most of the juniors teams qulifying to WCH is impossible goal and when we get to WCh somehow we are getting our asses kicked like this time . i can't look and statistic of our OH in this tournament cus it's one big joke they attack is on horrible level(they didn't even have 40% in a single match ;/)
    absance of the best spiker in this team is not excuse , the fact that 2 of the team wchich we face in the first group phaze are in the semis is not excuse either :mad:

if something won't change FAST this olimpic circle will be the last of Poland(senior) among the best of the team in the world and then we will be on Belgium France Czech republic Slovenia etc level :S

what is the reason of this bad results in youth and junior teams,mateo? is it about federation's lack of attention or it is just about bad generation. i wonder what the other country do for their young NT. because the success at the junior and youth level show us who will dominate the tournament in the future. at the moment, poland and nederland won t be powerful team as much as past. turkey-serbia and germany has good results in their young NT. and maybe belgium would be one of the new commander of europe.
    and is there anyone knowing why china has bad results with their youth and junior NT. especially junior generation was the champion when they beat us at world youth championship.

• what is the reason of this bad results in youth and junior teams,mateo? is it about federation's lack of attention or it is just about bad generation.

well good question :S first of all we weren't well prepared to this tournament ;/ we are making so many errors so it's definitly coaching staff fault. i think federation doesn't put too much attention to juniors specially for female ones. SMS(school of sport mastering) is not good solution it's funny that the best player of this generation are those who spent this year in normal clubs.

i thought this generation is really good cus some of the player were playing in league but it's seems they are not so good.

but players said that if there would be Polak(OH with great attack) they could fight for medals but i donnu if one player can make such a difference

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Yes, and we have to remember, that before the biggest successes in Polish volleyball in last past years, we won many medals in junior tournamnets - World and European Championships. Polish male team was World Champion twice in the short period of time, girls also had successes. And players from those teams became very important parts of senior teams later. Nowadays, we have only average or weak performances during junior and youth competitions. There are some good young players, but not as much as in the past. For many years we still have been talking about Świeniewicz, Skowrońska, Glinka, Rosner, Mirek, Świderski, Zagumny, Winiarski, Ignaczak, Gruszka etc, etc. When we lack them because of injuries or some other reasons we must admit, that our team is weaker. Those players have substitutes, but not as good...
    I think we have to deal with that for some time. I might be wrong, but I suppose we are close to bad period in Poilsh NTs. Something has finished. It will be very difficult for Poland to get any medal in ECh this year, if there is no miracle. It is sad, that we have so big problems, when female ECh are in Poland...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• GER-BUL 3-1 25-21 25-12 27-25
    German Junior girls step to the gold medal match, congratulations!

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Congratulations for Junior's Dominican Republic and for all from this country ! In future Dominican Republic will be great and it's good.

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

:gone:

• Silver is already gorgeous but right now gold isn't just a dream anymore. It's just one step away. But it will be a hard match. It's a pity that there is no livestream available. Getting up this early just to peek on the live ticker ... :sleeping:

Good luck, Girls! Good luck, Bondscoach!

• http://indebc.gob.mx/v2/
    Here should be live stream...but I'm too lazy to get up anyways :whistle:
    Any chance that anyone can record the final from anywhere?

THX...if i'm able to get myself out of bed there might be a slight chance that i'll be able to record this stream. :whistle:

• Germany 3-0 Dominica Republic, they got the champion, congratulations!

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• CONGRATULATIONS GERMANY

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cup: :cup: :cup:

Best Setter: Lena Möllers (GER) :win:

Best Scorer: CHEN Shih Ting (TPE)
    Best Spiker: CHEN Shih Ting (TPE)
    Best Blocker: BÜYÜKBAYRAM Nesve (TUR)
    Best Server: Gyselle de la Caridad (CUB)
    Best Digger, Best Recption and Best Libero : Brenda Castilho

MVP: Brenda Castilho :down:

• Results

Germany 3x0 Chinese Taipei
    Germany 3x0 Czech Republic
    GErmany 3x0 China

Germany 3x1 Turkey
    Germany 3x2 Dominican Republic
    Germany 3x0 Mexico

Germany 3x0 Bulgary
    Germany 3x0 Dominican Republic