Mediteranean Games Pescara 2009

• Well done our young ladies! We are proud of them all. We lost 3-2 but we've bravely fought against one of the most experienced and powerful teams in the world on their home crowd though we could win if we had some lucky. Neslihan and Naz were perfect. I wish other players helped them scoring a little but our team is still so young and bright for future, our average age is 22 and Italy's 29 so when other key players join the team we'll get better in the European Champ. I hope, I believe we wont lose Italy this time in Poland.

• The final match Italy vs. Turkey was very entertaining. :)
    I'm really glad we won in the end. We played very well in the 1st, 4th and 5th set. The 2nd and 3rd sets were awful, we made a lot of stupid mistakes, but it has to be said that Turkey was a very good opponent. Naz and Neslihan impressed me. :thumbup:
    Aguero was spectacular in the last two sets... :obey:
    We can still improve a lot, though. I'm looking forward to when Del Core, Ortolani and Cardullo will join the team (I hope they will).
    Overall, we played a good tournament, I'm happy with the result. :thumbsup:

• The final match Italy vs. Turkey was very entertaining. :)
    I'm really glad we won in the end. We played very well in the 1st, 4th and 5th set. The 2nd and 3rd sets were awful, we made a lot of stupid mistakes, but it has to be said that Turkey was a very good opponent. Naz and Neslihan impressed me. :thumbup:
    Aguero was spectacular in the last two sets... :obey:
    We can still improve a lot, though. I'm looking forward to when Del Core, Ortolani and Cardullo will join the team (I hope they will).
    Overall, we played a good tournament, I'm happy with the result. :thumbsup:

congratulations for both teams, when eda play as MB we would be more powerful team and this time we will beat italy:P