World Championship Japan 2010

• who do you think will replace her? costagrande ? mirka francia? or an italian player?

• that's good. from the very start i really do not like the idea of having Tai Aguero in the Italian team. she will always be a "Cuban" for me. its also good that Mirka Francia declined the offer...

• Tay Aguero has left the National Team of Italy....http://www.volleyball.it/redaz…ewArticle&articleId=49257

she said that she doesn't want to be on the team anymore... :what:

Yes, she said she's very tired and she prefers to focus on the Italian Championship. That's ok, it's her choice.
    I think Ortolani will replace her. Maybe Centoni.
    Ortolani is already good, I would choose her. :)

• ı guess turkey lineup:
    setter:naz aydemir
    opposite:neslihan demir
    outside hitter:seda tokatlıoğlu-esra gümüş
    middle blocker:eda erdem-gökçen denkel
    libero:gülden kayalar

i hope that gülden will be in this team and alle won't do a big mistake !!!

• pools composition

http://www.fivb.org/EN/Volleyb…Women/PoolComposition.asp

http://www.fivb.org/viewPressR….asp?No=23048&Language=en

(Poland will not play against Brazil, Italy, Netherlands, USA, Cuba and Germany till event. semifinal !)

• Polish pool is not bad. But I don't like we have to play Japanese hosts again :roll: Pools B and C seem to be much stronger (Brazil, Italy and Holland in one pool 8o ).

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Why is the world ranking used of 24 august? Why isn't ECH included in the draw? The worst poule ever facing Italy and Brazil in our poule..

Such rules are used by FIVB for years ! From the other side World Cup (always games in November) is included in world ranking before drawing of lots OG tournaments :lol:

• This is such a joke, Japan gets the easiest pool as usual :thumbdown:

2nd round: BRA, ITA, NED, USA, CUB, GER :white: and JPN, POL, SRB, CHN, RUS, TUR :aww: How very balanced!!!

serpentine system means host can meet as higher ranked team no 7 and 8 (with 4 groups)

• what is the competition formula isn't it same with men's one

• oh thanks, it is better. men's formula is very complexed and confusing :what:
    on the other hand, it is really obvious that this draw is not balanced. and i don t understand why fivb doesnot consider the results of continental championship :down:

• :lol: :lol: :lol: and one more time :lol:
    such a "fair" drawing :sos: pool A is ridiculous compare to other groups. i also think pool C is not that strong as well there is USA and Cuba but we all know that those teams are not so powerful as they once were , but group B looks so freaking scary having Italy and Brasil is wrong and there's also Holland there :white: i think dutch girls can feel as a victim here cus a ranking should be upgraded long time ago and they wouldn't have to play with Brasil and Italy .

about Polish group-well what can i say everyone can see how "strong" is that group. avarage now Serbia and Japan , and some randoms teams there's no massive threat here. we are playing with Japan first(familiar trick ^^) and than with Serbia so shedule isn't kind to Poles. if we can win 2 of those matches i think it's quite big chance for some good result here. the group we're going to join is also not thrilling IMO. i think there can be some surprice in this group :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Ireally dont understand this gourps!!!I mean...ok was bad already the fourth groups balance, but even more now knowing that B and C will faced...and A and D...I mean...is just absurd, only volleyball loose with that!

I think FIVB is passing the limits to make things easier for Japan and Poland, maybe I'll be unfair in my coment, and I'm sorry for that, but is not first time we see this two teams having easy ways to get into Olympic Games. And the things is I dont understand why...but is very lickely that Japan and Poland will get higher performances in this World Championship then they would do if they get stronger groups...in my opinion..like this Poland even have big chances to get into semifinals of World Championship. And higher qualification in the end means more points to rank...dont know..everything seems very strange to me right now....like I said maybe I'm being unfair in my comments, cause they dont have any base, jsut my view over everything...

The fact is, I think only volleyball looses with this, quase the quality of the semifinals wont be the same and final result wont be the most fair for what teams are playing right now.