2010 FIVB World Club Championships

• Congratulations, Fenerbahçe!!!
    I guess Turkey is so lucky of having this team... Its NT is so poweful... This is a real good team just like Turkey NT... LOL
    Bartek, I support your way of thinking. You have the right to do it. Dont listen to them. After all they need some success.

OK, now you guys accomplished to annoy me.
    Don't be sour losers.

FBA won this fair and square.

We are talking about a club competition. The levels of respective NTs are irrelevant here.

You may not like teams with money, personally I am also not a big fan, however you should stop being so naive and go with the flow of sporting world.

This is a professional sport and teams with financial strength will always have the upper hand.
    No club in the world would rather have a smaller budget. So it is very hypocritical for a fan of a club to disrespect another one because the latter have a bigger budget. You may not cheer for them, but you don't get to disrespect them. Accept these facts.

And if you cannot, then go watch international competitions and spare us your wisdom.

• After the tournament I understand that the Brazilian League is the strongest in the World. Osasco and Rio de Janeiro are very strong and I think the two Teams will fight for Gold Medal. Brazil and Russia are very similar. From today I will support Russia and Brazil ^^.

• The reason some of our comments sound (and seem, given the use of smileys and icons) arrogant is most probably because of insufficient language skills. Hence the more provocation, the more arrogant those posts will become I'm afraid.

And thank you for your spot-on observations Saybia.

Sure you're wellcome:) And you're right i didnt wanna hurt them but thats the major reason, insuffiency, also there are some pure arrogants too, i cant omit that, but afterall somebody has to balance the presence of Bartek:)

• Finally, a voice of reason. Thank you Groucho...

Some friends were arguing that Dynamo Moscow should have been invited instead of Fenerbahce Acibadem. May I remind all posters that Russian clubs participating in the international competitions were and still are among the biggest money spenders, following the demise of the Soviet Union and reign of the oligarchs? (I tried to explain why inviting Fenerbahce Acibadem was fair on one of my previous posts)

• Bartek... I know what do you want!!! :whistle:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Come on guys, I think that is enough right...everyone putted out their point already, no need to waste this treat more with this kind of coments...so if you could please...

Bartek stop pushing please...and guys stop answering, celebrate in peace,,,,you and we deserve that ^^ lets just move on in peace.

Thanks! And congratulations once again.

• Well done! Fenerbahce plays really amazing volleyball:) I am even more happy with MVP for Kasia, she needs it after her "adventures in NT". However it was difficult choice I think. Ljuba, Eda and Nati played really great too.

• PS speciall greeting to Jerzy Matlak :) when i look at how Skowronska can play i'm so raging that he didn't took her on WCH ;/

You can't be sure she would play like that in WCh. Club and the NT are different things sometimes...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I am pushing? I'm just expressing My opinion and the fact that Someone's distance is missing is not My fault. I don't attack directly the Users. So I don't break the rules.

• Congratulations, Fenerbahçe!!!
    I guess Turkey is so lucky of having this team... Its NT is so poweful... This is a real good team just like Turkey NT... LOL
    Bartek, I support your way of thinking. You have the right to do it. Dont listen to them. After all they need some success.

i feel some Jealousy in this comment :thumbsup: :P
    Yes,our NT was not as Strong as Brazil Nt.Becasue we havent participated in those organizations as much as Brazil NT.But its not bad to be sixth in Japan at second appearence in WCH,huh? :cup: :cup: :cup:

• ... is not My fault.

:thumbsup: yeah, i know... it must be, "natural born loser" :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: anyway, it's enough... i still like you mate Bartek and be sure. I understand u! :cup:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• If in Mirador in the season will play these Players who play in Doha, this was good decision to invite the Club. In May 2011 will be 1st Norceca Clubs Championships.

• I am pushing? I'm just expressing My opinion and the fact that Someone's distance is missing is not My fault. I don't attack directly the Users. So I don't break the rules.

As I told you in mp, you've got the right to have an opinion and express it. I agree that you did not directly attack others users, but some of your messages (and moreover the amount of them) are borderline and may make other users angry and reply bad.
    You did not break any rule (otherwise messages would have been deleted) but that don't mean you respected fully the spirit of the rules.

• I leave it without comment. I haven't time for stupidy in the virtual, regular forum.

please ! you DONT leave us ..... look at ! KASİA MVP , you must be happy ? .... PEACE :flower:
    FENERBAHÇE FANS no FANATİC , DONT WORRY , WE ENJOY ONLY ...........PEACE :flower:

• What a horrible thread.. I was looking forward to reading this, but meh

• hey guys STOP it ..
    i'm so happy for FB ..
    Skowronska and Eda played very well :) alsa Sokolova,Nati,Fofao ...