China Volley Masters

• -

Is the Internatioal Tournament, 4 nation.
    Participating China, Cuba, Turkey and Dominican Republic.

29 May

15:30 - Cuba - Dominican Republic

19:30 - China - Turkey

30 May

15:30 - Turkey - Cuba

19:30 - China - Dominican Republic

31 May

15:30 - Dominican Republic - Turkey

19:30 - China - Cuba

CCTV 5 will broadcast.

• Does any turkish channel broadcast this tournament?
    Here i can find TRT and TRT1. Maybe one of this channels broadcast it?

• Hey, anyone know more about this tournament? WIll start next week.

I found a link in internet that I think will show the games.

Here the link
    http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=77252&part=sports

Hi JO!!!!

Bet 365 is showing the matches too! Let me know if you wanna use my account....:D

Ps: According to their programm they are also showing matches in Montreux!!!! Woehoe!!!

• NTV Spor will boardcast matches.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• -

Cuban NT for the China Tournament

# 1 - Wilma Salas - SPIKER

# 2 - Yanelis Santos - SETTER/OPPOSITTE

# 4 - Yohana Palacios - SPIKER

# 6 - Daymara Lescay - SPIKER

# 7 - Lisbet Arredondo - LIBERO

# 9 - Rachel Sanchez - MIDDLE BLOCKER

# 10 - Ana Lidia Cleger - SETTER/OPPOSITTE

# 11 - Lianne Castañeda Simon - MIDDLE BLOCKER

# 13 - Rosana Giel - MIDDLE BLOCKER

# 14 - Kenia Carcases - SPIKER

# 15 - Yusidey Silie - SETTER/OPPOSITTE

# 17 - Gyselle Caridad Silva - MIDDLE BLOCKER

• Thanks, what about CArrillo, do you think she will get back to NT for the WCH? And Calderon, she already had the baby?

• losing to Thailand ,then the team joined The East Asian Game played with Hong Kong NT and the high school Japanese girl.i heard about it ,i just said ''hey come on ,are you putting my leg?'i'm really really interested in the roster of China .
    i hate CCtv5 because i cant understand the chinese .but usually i have this unique way .so sad...........

• losing to Thailand ,then the team joined The East Asian Game played with Hong Kong NT and the high school Japanese girl.i heard about it ,i just said ''hey come on ,are you putting my leg?'i'm really really interested in the roster of China .
    i hate CCtv5 because i cant understand the chinese .but usually i have this unique way .so sad...........

Do not say you don't understand Chinese 'cos you are part of us.And actually Chinese don't like CCTV either.The problem is on the TV Station side :hit: not the Chinese genernal public.However as you said this is the only TV choice.I wonder there is no any Macau TV station doing the transmission either? :whistle:

• Unfortunately there is no.At least I can't find one.There is a female volleyball column under one of China's biggest website.Ther should be some report about the tournament.But it is in Chinese.You may use google to read.http://sports.sina.com.cn/z/chnwvol2010

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Do not say you don't understand Chinese 'cos you are part of us.And actually Chinese don't like CCTV either.The problem is on the TV Station side :hit: not the Chinese genernal public.However as you said this is the only TV choice.I wonder there is no any Macau TV station doing the transmission either? :whistle:

Do not say i am understand chinese coz you have a big logical problem .i'm in Macau that means i can understand chinese and you're more clear than myself??Oh~~what a wonderful guy!
    i must say to you that i'm a Portuguese,born in Macau and study in one Portuguese school.in Macau and HK at least half of students cant understand coz our mother language isn't chinese at all .