2010 Piemonte Womens Cup

• Piemonte Womens Cup (Turin, Italy) :heart:

Participants of 4: ITA (OG), DOM, JPN, NED

Schedule annouced on 24th of June by Piemonte Regional headquartres as follows

Japan vs Nederland
    Italy vs Dominican Rep.

Dominican Rep. vs Japan
    Italy vs Nederland

Nederlands vs Dominican Rep.
    Italy vs Japan

Team Rosters will be updated in a nearer future...............

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

Edited once, last by pappi ().

• Thank you for the information. Seems to be a good tournament.

• :what: Will Japan still use their B team to play this tournament?
    I find Japan is so active in playing different friendly matches this year.But in my humble opinion Japan is not a very competitive team.They have techniques of course but their height esp. team B is such a weakness.

• :what: Will Japan still use their B team to play this tournament?
    I find Japan is so active in playing different friendly matches this year.But in my humble opinion Japan is not a very competitive team.They have techniques of course but their height esp. team B is such a weakness.

probably not the same composition for Japan.....

Japan Team B has been sent out for MVM and Brasil Friendlies, the head regards these matches as a train and test session for young talented players.
    right now Japan team A (apart from some key players like Megumi, rest on injuries) has been convoked in Tokyo for another couple of weeks at home.

In the end of July, Japan will take part in this so called Italy Tournament (known as Piemonte Cup) as a significant preparation for WGP tours and WCh. of course. during then, Kimura Saori, Araki Erica, Takeshita Yoshie, Sano Yuko will gather with other young players i think

to be me...

• probably not the same composition for Japan.....

Japan Team B has been sent out for MVM and Brasil Friendlies, the head regards these matches as a train and test session for young talented players.
    right now Japan team A (apart from some key players like Megumi, rest on injuries) has been convoked in Tokyo for another couple of weeks at home.

In the end of July, Japan will take part in this so called Italy Tournament (known as Piemonte Cup) as a significant preparation for WGP tours and WCh. of course. during then, Kimura Saori, Araki Erica, Takeshita Yoshie, Sano Yuko will gather with other young players i think

Well.Excuse me can I say Japan fooled Brazil.I mean many teams used MVM as a preparation.So Japan team B was Ok to be there.But I know Brazil used their real team A for the 4 friendly matches with Japan.Fabiana and Sheilla even injured during the serial matches though they are not very serious injuries.And what's worse at same time Brazil gave up NORCECA 2010 Pan American Cup by sending youth team instead of their team A who was playing friendly matches with Japan team B.I think everybody knows the direct result that Brazil may not be in 2011 WGP.Brazil has a glorious history in WGP.They would probably win their 10th WGP champion in 2011.No matter Brazil did this on purpose or just out of ignorance or arrogance (thinking their youth team strong enough to guarantee a ticket among other Pan American adult teams :whistle: ) in my opinion the price is kinda high. :down:

• Well.Excuse me can I say Japan fooled Brazil.I mean many teams used MVM as a preparation.So Japan team B was Ok to be there.But I know Brazil used their real team A for the 4 friendly matches with Japan.Fabiana and Sheilla even injured during the serial matches though they are not very serious injuries.And what's worse at same time Brazil gave up NORCECA 2010 Pan American Cup by sending youth team instead of their team A who was playing friendly matches with Japan team B.I think everybody knows the direct result that Brazil may not be in 2011 WGP.Brazil has a glorious history in WGP.They would probably win their 10th WGP champion in 2011.No matter Brazil did this on purpose or just out of ignorance or arrogance (thinking their youth team strong enough to guarantee a ticket among other Pan American adult teams :whistle: ) in my opinion the price is kinda high. :down:

i dont agree with you, rainbow

the 1st stage of convocation lasts quite short, Japan is not a bad test, ze admits japan has the world best rhythum and the fastest pace of play which is quite similar to brasil, moreover the friendly schedule has been fixed up in an earlier time, brasil would not change their pan plan for any other reasons.

pan is a good preparation for brasil young players as well although the results dont appear satisfied at all.

JAPAN has accepted BRA invitation and the team has its right to make for their own strateges or plans for the whole year competitions

to be me...

• the 1st stage of convocation lasts quite short, Japan is not a bad test, ze admits japan has the world best rhythum and the fastest pace of play which is quite similar to brasil, moreover the friendly schedule has been fixed up in an earlier time, brasil would not change their pan plan for any other reasons.

pan is a good preparation for brasil young players as well although the results dont appear satisfied at all.

JAPAN has accepted BRA invitation and the team has its right to make for their own strateges or plans for the whole year competitions

I respect your opinion.But I insist mine too. :)
    The first convocation is almost one and a half month.Probably. :roll: Certanily Ze used more than one to two weeks to help players recover their physical strength.That is weight training first.Then in my opinion the friendly matches or any other matches(If they played the Pan American Cup, a not very competitive tournament)should be a part of the whole training process.You know what ,Ze is a great coach without any question.But playing 4 matches with a team similar to Brazil itself. :whistle: And also the team is a B team.I basically agree that Japan has the best rhythm,the fastest pace and even best defence technique.But Japan B is not better than Japan A,right?And I think Brazil is afraid more of teams with height and power.If a team combining speed ,height and power very well like Italy last year would be very difficult for Brazil to handle.And from CBV site the friendly matches were fixed in June.But the specific dates were changed a few times.That means Brazil cooperated with Japan's schedule.However it is Brazil who invited Japan and thought Japan is a good traing partner.So Brazil should accept the fact that whatever team B or team C Japan would like to send to Brazil.That's why I feel that CBV was kinda fooled by Japan. :cheesy:

As to Pan American Cup yes I agree with you again it is a good preparation for young players.However should these young players be sent there.I don't buy it.The average age of the youth team is 18.And as CBV site said they used the Pan American Cup for those young girls to prepare for South American Youth Championship in the next half year.Shall I say it is to use a steam-hammer to crack nuts.I would say letting Brazil youth team playing with Japan B team is a better choice.But that would be disrespectful to Japan.In the long run till 2016 Rio Olympics those girls are just 24-year old.A team who can win Olympic champion is usually composed of different age groups.Even half of the present Brazil team A players may play well till 2016.If Ze decided this year the team A will just play two events.Why not give other NT bench players or B team players a chance to gain experience and show their abilities.Brazil could use their real B team to play a military game.Why not play the Pan American Cup.They could let youth team to play the military game too. :whistle:I would quite believe what you said in other thread that Brazil did this if on purpose in order to balance the south american power in world level competitions and maybe give pressure to FIVB to give more tickets to South America in WGP. :lol:

• Rai Sport 2 and Orange Sport will show this tournament.

• Sad that Poland will not try to defend their title. Instead coach Matlak choose to play two friendly games with Russia.

• Is there a website of this tournament?

• Is there a website of this tournament?

I found this.....

http://www.piemontewomancup.com/

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2012/2013
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2011
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2010/2011
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2010
    Silver Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2009/2010
    Bronze Madal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2013

• bet365
    Rai Sport is FTA channel so you can watch it in TV. You need only any satellite dish.