Agata Mroz-Olszewska Memorial 2010

• so we lost to Serbia in tie break 2-3(25:20, 23:25, 27:25, 19:25, 12:15)
    that match was pretty awful lots of mistakes ,very silly mistakes and the last point of the match was just conclusion of this poor game. both teams played avarage so many ups and downs from both sides. Velkovic played very well , she didn't start match in starting sic but than when she turned things around and Serbia started to play so much better with her. Malagurski has such a huge potential but also she is not consistent enough for high level play i think.

in this tournament we are playing quite well in 1st 2nd and 3rd set than girls seem to be too tired to play well, but that is quite normal at this stage of preparation. when Baranska and Kaczor will come back and Jagielo and Glinka will back on shape it will be nice team whcich can pull off some surprices at WCH :)

about Wolosz-she is very talented but don't expect miracles, she didn't train with team whole summer she need to find good rythm with those girls she never played with Jagielo before also i assume that she didn't train with the first team all the time during training camp so be patient :D

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• does anyboday have link for live stream croatia - c.republik.

• Rainmaker, you can watch it from this link! :drink: Go Croatia! :D

http://tv.voleybolx.com/

thank you soo much :)))

• about Wolosz-she is very talented but don't expect miracles, she didn't train with team whole summer she need to find good rythm with those girls she never played with Jagielo before also i assume that she didn't train with the first team all the time during training camp so be patient :D

I agree with you.
    people should not expect so much things for young setters. I'm talking about Wolosz, also Dijkema. just let them grow up. they're learning every moment. and who knows? one day they'll be extremely amazing. :thumbsup:

• sorry for changing the subject, but where are Werblinska and Kaczor? are they taking a rest?

• both of them have small injuries, but they with NT, after few days it'll be good :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Kaczor and Baranska(i still can't get use to her new surname) are slightly injuried so our coaching staff decided to not risk with some more serious injuries

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Croatia - Czech Republic 3:0 (25:16, 30:28, 26:24) :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:

• Croatia - Czech Republic 3:0 (25:16, 30:28, 26:24) :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:

Really solid game of our team, our libero Bares is weakest spot, every serve is aiming her

Just to mention Czech had 24-20 in set 3 then Mia Jerkov came on serve and with 5 unpleasant float services finished the game :P

• Really solid game of our team, our libero Bares is weakest spot, every serve is aiming her

Just to mention Czech had 24-20 in set 3 then Mia Jerkov came on serve and with 5 unpleasant float services finished the game :P

• Great! :drink: Do you have stats the matches of this tournament??

dont have it yet...

• Poland won the tournament!

INDIVIDUAL AWARDS

Best spiker: Senna Usić CRO

Best blocker: Maja Poljak CRO

Best server: Agnieszka Bednarek - Kasza POL

Best receiver: Jovana Vesović SRB

Best libero: Julia Jaszowa CZE

Best setter: Anja Antonijević SRB

Best scorer: Aneta Havlickowa CZE

MVP: Małgorzata Glinka POL

• omg, Usic won the best spiker? :what: unbelieveable... I seriously hope she keeps the maximum power until she gets in Pesaro.

btw, Congratulations to all of them. especially Glinka :super:

• We won the Tournament, but we didn't play well. Our girls must work very hard if they want play good in WC. Croatia made the great impression on me. Admittedly they are only in 3rd position, but played very well especially Usić, Popović and Jerkov. Moreover girls had a lot of fun ;)
    In Serbian NT, I hope that even Ognjenović will come back, Antonijević will be first setter because she played very well, she got award deservedly. Let's also remember that she had great season in Cannes.