2010 Belarus Cup

• -Uralochka NTMK Ekaterinburg
    -Pronar AZS Bialystok
    -Atlant Baranowich
    -Khimik Yuzhny Odessa Champion of Ukraine.

• 1.Uralochka NTMK Ekaterinburg,
    2.Pronar AZS Bialystok,
    3.Atlant Baranovich,
    4.Olomunec from Czech Republic.

• Apart from the fact that even a good hotel in Baranovichi diverges from European standards and AZS not lived in the best conditions, a serious problem occurred at the border. Apparently, according to the Belarusian legislation to leave the country has an equal number of persons, which entered together in Belarus. AZS went to the Belarus with Uralochka, and returned without her. For this reason, Bialystok team was stopped and had to pay an additional fee in dollars. :rolll: They will never go again to Belarus.

• Apart from the fact that even a good hotel in Baranovichi diverges from European standards and AZS not lived in the best conditions, a serious problem occurred at the border. Apparently, according to the Belarusian legislation to leave the country has an equal number of persons, which entered together in Belarus. AZS went to the Belarus with Uralochka, and returned without her. For this reason, Bialystok team was stopped and had to pay an additional fee in dollars. :rolll: They will never go again to Belarus.

I remember 2 years ago when the players of Panathinaikos went in Bielsko-Biala to play for the CEV Cup and they slept in something like a pigfarm.So don't blame only Belarusia...

• I remember 2 years ago when the players of Panathinaikos went in Bielsko-Biala to play for the CEV Cup and they slept in something like a pigfarm.So don't blame only Belarusia...

It isn't my report only what I read in the Internet. Don't cling because they in your country during European gameses aren't sleeping in fairy-tale beds and waiters probably aren't on cue.

• It isn't my report only what I read in the Internet. Don't cling because they in your country during European gameses aren't sleeping in fairy-tale beds and waiters probably aren't on cue.

OH i forgot that this is a polish forum.. :aww: