DELA-Trophy 2010

• Nice to see Kim again :flower: Manon is only fantastic no words to her :lol: I also liked Cuba's one setter system :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congrats to Oranges !

Manon played very well . :thumbup: Cuba has made too many simple errors, other matches may be better for them.

Kim turned back :thumbsup:

Do you have stats ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• There are no stats available (so far)...I doubt they will become available....sorry.

• I made some statistics at home ,it is not official. The only difference I think it was the mistakes, mine gave 30 mistakes for Cuba dn 15 for Holland. Maybe cause when the reciever touches the ball and go off I consider mistake and them ace. Dont know...anyway, here are the statistics I did at home.

Netherland 3x0 Cuba (25-23, 25-20, 25-19)

NED: Dijkema 1, Flier 17, Grotheus 3, Chaine Staelens 11, Wensink 6, Visser 7, Van Tienen (L); Koolhaas, Huurman, Kim Staelens.
    Sts.: 4 aces, 3 blocks, 15 erros, 58% spike.

CUB: Sillie 5, Santos 17, Salas 5, Carcaces 3, Sanchez 6, Giel 8, Arredondo (L); Palácios 3, Simon.
    Sts.: 2 aces, 7 blocks, 30 erros, 53% spike.

Manon Flier 17 points - 2 aces, 14 spikes (56%), 1 block

• will Calderon play in WCH for cuba, they will play first match with Croatia.

• Thanks Joana :flower:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• @ Joana

Thanks a lot for your work :flower:

• will Calderon play in WCH for cuba, they will play first match with Croatia.

I‘ve got a news that Calderon won't participate in WCH.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Tonight in Rotterdam the second match was played.

Netherlands 2- 3 Cuba (25-16, 23-25, 25-23, 25-27, 11-15)

Today Netherlands started with Dijkema-Flier, Grothues-Blom, Huurman-De Kruijf, Schoot. (Wensink, Visser, C. Staelens, van Tienen started on the bench).

In the first set Netherlands devastated Cuba with 25-16, thanks to a great serve.

In second set Cuban Women showed their power and high jumps. At 10-6 ahead for Cuba, Selinger substituted Dijkema for Kim Staelens. Thanks to the experienced setter and the support by the audience it became 23-23. Cuba won the set 23-25 by two nice blocks.

In the third set Kenia Carcaces showed her great capabilities and almost on her own she kept Cuba in the race until 23-23. Like in second set Kim Staelens came in court for Laura Dijkema. Final result was 25-23 for the Netherlands.

In the fourth set Netherlands got two matchpoints at 24-22, but then the Cuban block turned the score to 25-27.

In the decisive fifth set from the point of 11-11 Kenia Carcares made the crucial points so Cuba eventually won this match.

* a free translation of http://www.volleybal.nl/index2…9&taalkeuze=1&newsid=3890 ;)

P.S. The fact Debby Stam didn't play at all in the two matches so far, makes for me a presumption she still recovers from het back-injury she got in World Grand Prix :S

Further Anne Buijs didn't play a single second as well so far, so I think/fear she will only go to WCH if Stam won't make it because of her injury...This makes me sad, because I'm a big fan of her and I think Dutch NT needs her on WCH because she has devastating spikes :teach:

Blansjaar will stay at home, now Kim Staelens made her comeback. So Selinger will decline the group in upcoming weeks 16 --> 14 players...

• urther Anne Buijs didn't play a single second as well so far, so I think/fear she will only go to WCH if Stam won't make it because of her injury...This makes me sad, because I'm a big fan of her and I think Dutch NT needs her on WCH because she has devastating spikes :teach:

Anne is not going to WC for sure,she told me. Debby is still recovering but will make it to WC I think.
    This match was little bit less then yesterday. Four new people in team. Kim played a lot more, think a third of the match, and not so good as for her pregnancy. But that's normal I think. Myrthe was playing really well as libero,I'm a big fan of her. Manon was sometimes good,and sometimes big mistakes.
    But was nice evening, to see them was fun for me!

Ps: Calderon was in rotterdam,but only on bench!

• Anne is not going to WC for sure,she told me. Debby is still recovering but will make it to WC I think.
    This match was little bit less then yesterday. Four new people in team. Kim played a lot more, think a third of the match, and not so good as for her pregnancy. But that's normal I think. Myrthe was playing really well as libero,I'm a big fan of her. Manon was sometimes good,and sometimes big mistakes.
    But was nice evening, to see them was fun for me!

Ps: Calderon was in rotterdam,but only on bench!

:wall: I already presumed it....I don't know what Selinger is doing :sos: ...Anne is the biggest talent in Dutch volleybal; we need her on WCH :wall:

• Thanks for the info! :drink:

• -
    cuban rosters?
    statistics? :white:

• It is nice to see some changes.
    Did Robin de kruijf play well?
    It is a pity to know that Anne Buijs is not going to Japan.Maybe it is a wrong decision.