DELA-Trophy 2010

• OMG, Is that true? poor Debby... ;(

No skowronska in Poland, No barzza in Italy, No Paula and Mari in Brazil, No Debby in the Netherlands :S ...

• Anne Buijs seems not go to WC either.
    I didn't see her yesterday.
    What a shock!
    Selinger should be fired.

Yesterday I heard that Anne is not going to WCH because of her school in Belgium. Her school said: you have to attend classes otherwise you can not participate anymore this year. If she goes to WCH she can not finish her last year atheneum.

Don't be too that hard in judging a situation if you don't know the exact reasons :)

• Yesterday I heard that Anne is not going to WCH because of her school in Belgium. Her school said: you have to attend classes otherwise you can not participate anymore this year. If she goes to WCH she can not finish her last year atheneum.

Don't be too that hard in judging a situation if you don't know the exact reasons :)

I want Selinger to be fired not because of Anne Buijs.
    Selinger should find some other OHs from dela league.Ester de Vries 、Sharon Zuidema 、Angelique Vergeer 、Kathy Bonsen 、Lonneke Sloetjes ,how about these young talented players?
    Netherland needs some new blood.Especially OH.
    And is there anyway to make Buijs go to Japan?

Now there are only three OHs in Netherland.And only Grothues is in good shape.

• Yesterday I heard that Anne is not going to WCH because of her school in Belgium. Her school said: you have to attend classes otherwise you can not participate anymore this year. If she goes to WCH she can not finish her last year atheneum.

That's for now the reason not to go to Japan :D

• I want Selinger to be fired not because of Anne Buijs.
    Selinger should find some other OHs from dela league.Ester de Vries 、Sharon Zuidema 、Angelique Vergeer 、Kathy Bonsen 、Lonneke Sloetjes ,how about these young talented players?
    Netherland needs some new blood.Especially OH.
    And is there anyway to make Buijs go to Japan?

Now there are only three OHs in Netherland.And only Grothues is in good shape.

I agree that should be more OHs than the 3 in NL team. But it is not realistic to take Ester de Vries or Kathty Bonsen to WCH. Sharon Zuidema is recovering from a knee injury and far from fit and Lonneke Sloetjes is also (altough further in the process that Sharon Zuidema) recovering from her knee injury. I don't know for sure why Vergeer is not part of the team. In the past I heard that she does not want to, but i'm not sure..

• Selinger should find some other OHs from dela league.Ester de Vries 、Sharon Zuidema 、Angelique Vergeer 、Kathy Bonsen 、Lonneke Sloetjes ,how about these young talented players?

Esther and Kathy are too young,and only played one season in first league, have to grow a lot for future. Lonneke and Sharon are on the way back after knee-injury so they have to be patient and get to be 100 % fit.
    Angelique? I don't know the reason why she isn't in NT.

• Esther and Kathy are too young,and only played one season in first league, have to grow a lot for future. Lonneke and Sharon are on the way back after knee-injury so they have to be patient and get to be 100 % fit.
    Angelique? I don't know the reason why she isn't in NT.

Netherland has many talented players,but...
    What a pity.

• I agree that should be more OHs than the 3 in NL team. But it is not realistic to take Ester de Vries or Kathty Bonsen to WCH. Sharon Zuidema is recovering from a knee injury and far from fit and Lonneke Sloetjes is also (altough further in the process that Sharon Zuidema) recovering from her knee injury. I don't know for sure why Vergeer is not part of the team. In the past I heard that she does not want to, but i'm not sure..

Vergeer's attack is powerful,it is really a pity.

• Agree. It can be different since the news about Stam not playing WCH... But i doubt that.

I hope she can go to WCH,she is the last hope.
    If Netherland only has 3 OHs,Netherland will be over.