2010 Top Volley International

• Thanks Joana :rose:

On a side note, Volero played 23 sets within 3 days, and most of them with the same players. This is extraordinary!

DEfinelty!!!hehehe, they like 5 sets games! ^^ The girls were incredible indeed, really deserved thsi victory! Honestly I fell really refresh, it was great to see the girls energy and smile inside court, you know...just having fun! ^^

• i really like volero, they are young and fresh and talented team ! hopefully they will go to the top 12 in champions leuague. theri coach has done nice work as well ! :heart:

• Congratulations to volero they played really good and they were still fighting after so many sets they had played. They made good job both coach and the players. Wich them good luck for the champions league and to have the same energy as this tournament
    I am so sorry for Brazilian girls ;( .
    Sykora :super: best libero.I agree with matthias "In non-FIVB events the awards always go to the right persons "

• Looks like Volero is running out of power :( Come on girls!!!

If there is MVP award in this tournament I would give it to Ana Grbac because she runs the team extremely well...but I wouldn't angry if Alajbeg gets it either ;)

i am really proud of my croatian girls, but all team is playing very good, i like malesevic also, she is exellent player and very sexy :)

please somebody put the video of this match ;)

• Hey I'm right back but at home ;-) I agree with you.
    They will finish 2nd of the Pool C in champion's league and my team Mulhouse, "normally" 3rd and qualified
    for the CEV

The russian president of Volero has a lot of money. Of course, you can't compare it with Turkey, Russia,
    Italy. But he's clever : he was a setter of the national russia team when he was junior (in thr 80ties)
    So, he has got a bussines to make a dream in volleyball. Make contracts with many young players
    from East Europa in Zurich, to improve as true professionnals and be really good players.
    He puts money for Perugia and now for Trefl Sopot (Neriman Oszoy first year playing there in Poland).
    So, after 2 or 3 seasons, as the young players improved, he can make big contracts... and
    win more money !!! That's his bizness but he changes 'cause he wants built a good national
    switzerland team. The european championship (2013) is both organized in Germany and
    switzerland
    Let's see young players of Zurich in the next 2 seasons and their future !
    and sorry for this long message

i really like volero, they are young and fresh and talented team ! hopefully they will go to the top 12 in champions leuague. theri coach has done nice work as well ! :heart:

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• You can really be proud about your players... and they are so sexy : Sanja ! and the others ;-))

I don't know what chanel you used to see this (the ?) games by streaming... Sometimes, you
    can register with a firefox "module" => download helper. So easy and NOT illegal hehe
    But it doesn't work with the replay of some chanels (in France, M6, TF1 and so...)
    Have fun and thank you Firefox !!!

i am really proud of my croatian girls, but all team is playing very good, i like malesevic also, she is exellent player and very sexy :)

please somebody put the video of this match ;)

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:

• Hi Come on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HcjhbNcAMg&feature=related
    You can record (not download !!!) with Firefox plug-in : download helper
    So easy, cool and absolutely legal :-))

THANKS GUYS! :flower: