European Championships 2011

• Group B's 2nd and 3rd will play with Group D's 2nd and 3rd? What is the formula? 8| ?(

Juuppp, I was about to ask the same question. What is the formula?

• OMG! What a lucky Polish girls.... hehehe
    Winners of each group will automaticlly qualify for quarterfinals. Teams from places 2 and 3 will be playing for last four places among them to qualify for quarterfinals.

PO1: 2A-3C
    PO2: 2B-3D
    PO3: 2C-3A
    PO4: 2D-3B

Quarterfinals
    QF1: 1A - PO3
    QF2: 1B - PO4
    QF3: 1C - PO1
    QF4: 1D - PO2

Semifinals
    QF1-QF2
    QF3-QF4

• Like in WCH, Dutch girls are not lucky in the draw.... :S And again after the first round, the two strongest groups will fight each other...(Pool B and D)... :thumbdown:

I can only hope ALL our players will be available for the tournament. Especially Floortje Meijners. Maybe it helps Dutch NT will play in her hometown right now --> Busto Arsizio.

• Luck? :whistling: We could call it luck if it was 1st time or let's sat 2nd...but if it more it is not luck ;)

I cannot believe it, you polish users still believe that poland is always in the easiest group because you are so lucky :what:

Come on! it is the same case with Japan and it is insulting...

• Everything depends on the play of Polish team, because even if they're in the easiest group it's not enough to be Champion.

• Best Team will be the Champion - it is sure. Easy Group or hard- this is no matter.

• p or hard- this is no matter.

But you know in this championship if you are in semi final you will get more points for world ranking..Not only champion gets high points for world rankings..with this easy groups Poland has a big chance to be in semi final so it means more points!!!!

• But you know in this championship if you are in semi final you will get more points for world ranking..Not only champion gets high points for world rankings..with this easy groups Poland has a big chance to be in semi final so it means more points!!!!

I agree totally with you, Kadir!

It's all about gathering points for the worldranking, because worldranking depends the position in OGQ-Tournaments...Poland got already wildcard for WGP 2011, they were in the easiest pool in WCH and now are again in easiest pool in ECH.

• In other way. For example I don't see the problem to be the Champion by Turkey. The Team is Number 6 of the World Championships. Only Italy is better from Europe. So Turkey should be in the Final without problems.

• In other way. For example I don't see the problem to be the Champion by Turkey. The Team is Number 6 of the World Championships. Only Italy is better from Europe. So Turkey should be in the Final without problems.

Turkey was the 3rd best European team in world championship after Russia and Italy!

I didn't say it only for Turkey also for Netherlands,Russia,Italy and the other European teams..Poland is always in the easiest group! This is very bad for the other countries!!!

• I cannot believe it, you polish users still believe that poland is always in the easiest group because you are so lucky :what:

Come on! it is the same case with Japan and it is insulting...

Please don't mix WCH 2010 Japan - as you know draw was in 50 % steered by world ranking and best teams were placed in serpentine system with exception of hosts.
    From the other side why Polish men team is not so lucky in WCH 2010 Italy or ECH 2011 ?

• Work, work and hard work and every Team will have chance to be the Champion. To want to be able to.

• Please don't mix WCH 2010 Japan - as you know draw was in 50 % steered by world ranking and best teams were placed in serpentine system with exception of hosts.
    From the other side why Polish men team is not so lucky in WCH 2010 Italy or ECH 2011 ?

Oh, you want 'luck' for men team also ? :whistling:

• Why Croatia is always in the strongest group? :(

Because they have been playing bad in big events lately, are average team and are seeded low before the draw?

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().