European Championships 2011

• Congrats to Turkey and turkish users here.

You didnt show your best, but were more efective then Italy.

Thank you dear and congrats to Brasil for South American Champ. hehehe ^^ :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• this time for Germany

Ömer and I hearts are with you :D Goooooooooooo Magggieeeeee :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Neslihan 31pts (26/51) :obey: I am proud of you Nesli :heart: Wish you a great season with Eczacibasi :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congratulations to Turkey and Turkish friends here in the forum :flower: :flower: :flower:

For me, Turkey is the one and only :!: :!: deserved European champion :!: :!: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Winnig against Italy twice, winnig against Russia, losing in five sets against Serbia, being in the hardest preliminary group (group D)..with a young roster and a new coach :!:

And I'm not :!: saying this because I have Turkish friends here at the forum...it's my opinion --> I explained above :teach:

Turkish NT :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

• 1 week ago i worried about to go home :lol: and now we are celebrating the medal.Our team is just too unpredictable :rolll: I will cheer for Germany at the final especially for Grün.She reallyy deserves to win Gold and MVP award.She did a great come back really.For me Glinka,Grün and Neslihan are the living legends of European volleyball.Since 2003 ECH i enjoy to watch this trio :heart: It would be nice to see them together in Vakıfbank TT but all of them played in diffrent periods (Just Nesli and Angelina played for a while) GO Girls :super:

• Now it's time to supported Germany.....GOOOOO GERMANY!!! :super: :super:

• Italy lost this match on purpose because they didnt want Croatia in next round. or wait wait wait?!
    Thank you girls you put a great effort in this tournament! :flower:Happy birthday Esra! you are a great player :rose:

• I am totally for Serbia! Thank to Rasic :rose:

Go Serbs!

• NTV will broadcast the final not NTVSpor.NTVSpor is going to broadcast Galatasaray Basketball team's Euroleague match.

• I love Serbia on attack Germany on defence :thumbsup: My fave teams (after Turkey ofcourse :D ) in the final so I don't care which one wins. Good luck to both :flower:

• Heep-heep - Turkey! :D
    This bronze medal means much for Turkish team, which showed really great volleyball playing against strong teams. Turkish players showed also a big fighting spirit and never gave up :obey: This 3rd place is like a gold medal for the team and staff. Respect! :thumbup: Oh, and I hope Neslihan Demir-Darnel will play in Turkish team forever ;)
    And for Italy this 4th place is a big defeat. They were defending European Champion, were playing at home and finished with nothing. But it is nothing but Italians own fault, because they didn't show anything special this time.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D