World Cup 2011

• I was wondering what teams will be playing in World cup 2011...? Does anyone know about it? I'm sure that Japan is already qualified because they're the host.

• Yes,Japan is the host obviusly from
    4 - 18 November 2011

• The winners of Continental Championships and 1 or 2 wildcards.

I think not only Continental Championships winners also 2nds..In 2003 World Cup champion Poland and 2nd Turkey played from Europe, in 2007 World Cup champion Italy and 2nd Serbia played also Poland played but they got wild card!

• Winners from 5 Confederations, 4 from 5 Silver Medalists- 4 Teams highest classified in the Ranking FIVB, Host Japan and 2 Wild Cards.

• I will write it here.
    Poland will play in the World Cup with Wild Card.
    So polish Men's and Women's Team will play in the competition.

• Bad news for Other Teams- from Europe will play in the World Cup Champion, Silver Medalist and one Team with Wild Card=Poland. So the chances for Other Teams are but Poland must be first or second. But...
    In the European Championships will not play Glinka, Skowrońska, Zenik, Gajgał, Kaczor and Skorupa so...

• Bad news for Other Teams- from Europe will play in the World Cup Champion, Silver Medalist and one Team with Wild Card=Poland. So the chances for Other Teams are but Poland must be first or second. But...
    In the European Championships will not play Glinka, Skowrońska, Zenik, Gajgał, Kaczor and Skorupa so...

I can understant why Glinka, and well obviosly Skowronska wont play ECH, but why the others? They said something? If for rest...or sth else?

• I can understant why Glinka, and well obviosly Skowronska wont play ECH, but why the others? They said something? If for rest...or sth else?

Kaczor and Gajgal - injuries
    Zenik - she said that she was criticised after WCH and she want a break from NT
    Skowronska and Skorupa - because of Matlak ...
    others - (Matlak didn't say who, because it's private case) - want to have a baby

• In Polish female NT is big problem. This problem is coach - Matlak. There're a lot of girls which just don't want to work with him, because they still makes step back. It's really big crux how roster will look like. I'm sure, that Zenik resigned because of Matak.

• In Polish female NT is big problem. This problem is coach - Matlak. There're a lot of girls which just don't want to work with him, because they still makes step back. It's really big crux how roster will look like. I'm sure, that Zenik resigned because of Matak.

it's weird, our best player - Glinka said that she don't have anything against him and his training conditions are ok
    :roll:

• Kaczor and Gajgal - injuries
    Zenik - she said that she was criticised after WCH and she want a break from NT
    Skowronska and Skorupa - because of Matlak ...
    others - (Matlak didn't say who, because it's private case) - want to have a baby

I see...Id didnt know Kaczor and Gajgla were injuried...is it serious ? :(

WEll, indeed is big problem when coach can work well with some players, Poland team will loose a lot.

• But you don't know what she is really thinking about Matlak. Just look around you sometimes. Glinka won't be barking how bad is coach, it's not her style.

of course, I know it, but she's honest, so I believe her words

• Yes, she is honest and maybe she wouldn't like to hurt Matlak or smth like that. I don't know.

I don't think that this is the good prism to this matter. She often criticises Niemczyk so if She thought that Matlak is bad She would say it.

• The World Cup in Japan is a big question. Russia, Italy, Brazil and Turkey want to organize the tournament. But the biggest chances has Poland :!: Poland wants to have the Men's tournament but FIVB sugested the Women's for Poland. Japan has said that everyhing is ok but radiation ..

• The World Cup in Japan is a big question. Russia, Italy, Brazil and Turkey want to organize the tournament. But the biggest chances has Poland :!: Poland wants to have the Men's tournament but FIVB sugested the Women's for Poland. Japan has said that everyhing is ok but radiation ..

Turkey? OMG, It would be great.If they give that orginazation to us, I think we will do our best. :super: I hope FIVH choose Turkey :drink:

Do you have any source,Bartek?