World Cup 2011

• If Germany qualify to the Women's or the Men's World Cup and the tournament will be in Japan, the Teams won't play there.

• Interesting that Polish sites know what German teams will do :roll: Our men team will also play World League in Japan this year, and our women WGP which can also be in Japan. Two years ago our Junior girls played WCH in Mexico despite the influenza epidemia there. It will be a decision of the players, not of the federation.

• Mirosław Przepełski has said that Your federation has said like that to the FIVB.
    Influence is not radiation ..

• Why a polish sites know everything faster?
    Well, like history says, Poles are the descendants of the Atlantean so They know everything faster ;)

• In the Polish site I read interview with Mr. Schevchenko. He said that World Cup 2011 in 100 % will be in Japan. :woohoo: :dance4: I'm very happy becouse I love Japanese women's team. They're amazing !! :lol:

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• In the Polish site I read interview with Mr. Schevchenko. He said that World Cup 2011 in 100 % will be in Japan. :woohoo: :dance4: I'm very happy becouse I love Japanese women's team. They're amazing !! :lol:

thats good new...i love them too... :drink:

• Tournament will take place in 7 halls, in 6 cities between 4th and 18th November. 12 teams will play in round-robin tournament in two pools, organised in four rounds.

Patricipating teams:
    *-in Asian Championships if Japan will be in two best teams, third team will advance to WC (if this country is in 4 highest rank teams)
    **--4 of 5 vice-champions highest in FIVB rakning as per 15th January 201
    Japan (host)
    Kenya (African Champion)
    Algeria (African Vice-Champion)
    United States (NORCECA Champion)
    Dominican Republic (NORCECA Vice-Champion)
    China (Asian Champion)
    South Korea (2nd Vice-Champion)
    Serbia (European Champion)
    Germany (European Vice-Champion)
    Brazil (South Amrican Champion)
    Italy (1st wild card)
    Argentina (2nd wild card)

Host cities:
    Hiroshima
    Nagano
    Toyama
    Sapporo
    Okayama
    Tokyo

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 21 times, last by kondzio ().

• I'm sure that the second wild card will be a team which Japan can easily beat like Korea :lol:

• We have topic World Cup 2011

Ok, two topics connected to one :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Poland got one wild card for sure.I think the other wild card must go to another European team.Everybody(except FIVB) knows that European Championship's quality is higher than even World Championship. 2 best team in ECH will go to World Cup so FIVB must give the 2nd wild card to team which will finish 3rd in ECH.

• Marian Kmita (Polsat Sport director) said, that Polsat and PZPS are sure, that male NT will play at WC for 100%, but he also said, that he didn't heard about wild card for female team and it's less possible.
    But in many interviews Przedpełski said, that our girls will play there. The most important is broadcasting of course.