European League 2011

• Nucu and Nedelcu will be availaible for the European Championships.About Turlea,nobody knows anything,even she doesn't know :lol:
    Ioana Nemtanu- yes,she's a good player... very powerful in attack but very weak in reception.

• I hope Turlea will be back although Poland will play against Romania. :) Is Corjeutanu going to play too ? Who else ?

• Yes.. Corjeuteanu,Nedelcu and Nucu,hopefully Turlea too will join the team for the European Championships.You know, our coach sees European League as a chance for our young talents to improve.. so the roster for the ECH will be different.

• All time for Turkey. (-1 for CET) NTV Spor will be live broadcast to this games.

28.05.2011 19:30 NTV SPOR Turkey - Belarus (Ankara/Başkent)
    29.05.2011 19:30 NTV SPOR Turkey - Belarus (Ankara/Başkent)

04.06.2011 17:00 NTV SPOR Turkey - Romania (Ordu/V.K.Yazıcıoğlu)
    05.06.2011 17:00 NTV SPOR Turkey - Romania (Ordu/V.K.Yazıcıoğlu)

08.07.2011 19:00 NTV SPOR Turkey - Croatia (İstanbul/Burhan Felek)
    09.07.2011 19:00 NTV SPOR Turkey - Croatia (İstanbul/Burhan Felek)

• All time for Turkey. (-1 for CET) NTV Spor will be live broadcast to this games.

08.07.2011 19:00 NTV SPOR Turkey - Croatia (İstanbul/Burhan Felek)
    09.07.2011 19:00 NTV SPOR Turkey - Croatia (İstanbul/Burhan Felek)

Can't wait to watch those matches live :thumbsup: Hope boths teams will come with their main rosters and we can watch great matches two days repeatedly :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Turkey - Croatia games will be great :lol:

• Croatia-Turkey matches are after my Maths exam(That will be my last exam in this year :D )..So I will be there with a great joy :dance6: :dance6:

Kadir how could You change photo from Diana Taurasi to Eurovison :lol: :lol: :lol:

• greeeeeat !! can't wait those matches ! :) I'm sure it will be great battle ! Go Croatia :super: :lol:
    will the rest be broadcast on laola ? I think I remember that last season laola broadcasted European League.

• A press conference was organized this past Friday at the premises of the “Vijuš” sports hall in Slavonski Brod to brief national and local media about the upcoming campaign of Croatia’s national teams in the 2011 CEV Volleyball European League. The event was attended by the President of the Croatian Volleyball Organization, Mr. Zdeslav Barač, the head coaches of the men’s and women’s national team, Radovan Malevič and Irina Kirillova, plus Mr. Zeljko Bošnjak for the local Organizing Committee in Slavonski Brod.

“We are extremely pleased that our country is going to play host to such a prestigious competition with even more flavor descending from the participation of both our national teams that will be able to even play on the same weekend. The city of Slavonski Brod will host two rounds of the women’s competition with the double headers against Turkey and Belarus, plus a double confrontation with Belgium in the men’s division. We have decided to allot the organization of so many matches to this city because here we have excellent infrastructures and conditions, plus this is an area with a strong connection with Volleyball” stated Mr. Barač.

“I am very happy to be back to Slavonski Brod” said coach Radovan Malevič, “I have very sweet memories from this city since the time I played here at the beginning of my career. We have very high ambitions for our men’s national team and everything we do is actually connected to our campaign and intention to pursue our Olympic dream in London 2012. The European League is a first step in our preparations for the Olympic qualifications coming up this fall and therefore I am happy that we will cross our ways with strong teams such as Slovenia, Belgium and Great Britain. Our team is a good mix of young and experienced players and with some hard work we will be able to compete with the best in the world”. So far he has invited a total of 24 players to join the national team: Ante Colic, Andjelko Cuk, Igor Demirovic, Josip Fehir, Danijel Galic, Toni Kovacevic, Inoslav Krnic, Marko Marelic, Ivan Mihalj, Mario Mocic, Darko Nojic, Zeljko Nojic, Igor Omrcen, Fran Peterlin, Ivan Raic, Sven Sarcevic, Roko Sikiric, Matija Sabljak, Ante Suker, Ivan Tropan, Sime Vulin, Frane Zanic, Mario Zelic, Tsimafei Zhukouski.

Irina Kirillova, one of the most decorated Volleyball players in history, added: “We will start our campaign with Turkey which is in my opinion the real favorite of our group, so the first games will be extremely important to determine our ambitions and chances. I am happy to play in Slavonski Brod as we have excellent conditions for Volleyball here”. She also has prepared a list of 24 players whereby she will pick out the 12 to be nominated for the various weekends of action in the 2011 CEV Volleyball European League:

Jelena Alajbeg, Bernarda Cutuk, Hana Cutura, Mirela Delic, Paola Dosen, Cecilia Dujic, Ilijana Dugandzic, Samanta Fabris, Biljana Gligorovic, Ana Grbac, Mateja Ikic, Nikolina Kovacevic, Martina Malevic, Marina Miletic, Ivana Milos, Natasa Osmokrovic, Maja Poljak, Sanja Popovic, Marija Prsa, Lorena Sipic, Tamara Susic, Senna Usic Jogunica, Simona Usic, Ivana Zmire.

At the end of the press conference Mr. Barač and Mr. Bošnjak signed the contract related to the organization of the above mentioned matches of the 2011 CEV Volleyball European League in Slavonski Brod. The expectations there are really high and the local Volleyball fans can hardly wait for the actions of the national teams to start.

• Greece for the european league 2011

setters: Koutouxidou Nikoletta,Christodoulou Stella,Papafotiou Athina

outside hitters: Tsima Eugenia,Chantava Evangelia,Ivanova Izabel,Kosma Sofia,Papageorgiou Fenia,Gkiouzeli Panagiota,Merteki Evangelia

MB:Tzanakaki Georgia,Kyriakidou Evangelia,Konstantinidou Aliki,Lambrinidou Maria,Giota Ekaterini,Kavatha Anna,Konstantinidou Eleni,Labrousi Georgia

OP:Kiossi Eleni,Nomikou Maria,Gkouzou Ourania

Libero:Vlachou Ioanna,Mylona Xanthi,Kelesidou Irini

• Croatia will play against Romania this weekend. Romania is very good team, and Croatia will play with many young players. Hope that we will win at least one game.

• Turkey will compete against Belarus with
    Setters: Özge Çemberci , Asuman Karakoyun
    OHs: Selime İlyasoğlu, Elif Onur, Esra Gümüş, Güldeniz Önal
    OPP: Polen Uslupehlivan
    MBs: Bahar Toksoy, Neşve Büyükbayram, Ergül Avcı, Büşra Cansu
    Libero: Gizem
    it looks like Nilüfer against Belarus :rolll:

• hope you Czech Republic could be the F4 of the European league in Istanbul.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Michaela Jelinkova and Ivana Plchotova take some time off from NT to recover from injuries. Lucie Mühlsteinova, Helena Havelkova and Aneta Havlickova are/were still involved with their club teams and also aren't there yet, so it's really hard to predict who will play this weekend (for all teams actually...).

• My starting six for Turkey against Belarus

Setter: Özge Kırdar
    OHs: Selime İlyasoğlu / Esra Gümüş
    OPP: Polen Uslupehlivan
    Middles: Ergül Avcı / Neşve Büyükbayram
    Libero: Gizem Güreşen