The 2011 World Clubs Championships

• You want source?
    You must believe what I wrote ^^
    But if You want to know, the source is FIVB but You must find the article alone :D

• Ok i found it ^^

http://www.fivb.org/viewPressR….asp?No=28549&Language=en

The side will join defending champions Turkey's Fenerbahce, Africa's Kenya Prisons and South America's Unilver of Brazil. The Asian champion is still to be decided as is the wild card entry.

;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I am curious what will happen when a Woman will tell You I Love You. You tell Her- Source please :D

• I am curious what will happen when a Woman will tell You I Love You. You tell Her- Source please :D

I'm in love with .... ???? :lol: :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Im sorry guys but I dont think Fenerbahçe will participate World Club Championship this year. The new that came out in FIVB site is a copy from the one of Porto Rico federation...and I think they made a mistake while writting it, cause they wrote as Fenerbahçe was European Champions...:S, they were also wrong saying Unilever is qualified too...there is going to have a Soulth american championship first....so I think is a mistake.

Only If Vakifbank renunciate their spot, witch I think is hard.

They will be 6 teams (Euro Champions - Vakif, Soulth America - ?, Africa - Kenya Prisons, Asia - ? Norceca - Criollas de Caguas, and Wild Card - ?)

• Because I was the first who wrote here that info I think I'm the First in the Fenerbahce Fans Black List :D
    Hmm.. as always..?

• From other side FIVB writes the things which are in Their zone but They don't know what They write. Copy and Paste, Copy and Paste.
    What the embarrassment.

• Anyone has more news about this competitions? I'd love to see my team (Unilever) playing with Kazan .. I really hope Kazan get the wild card instead of Rabita.
    The rivalry between Brazilians and Russians is very strong and would be a really good game. Sheilla x Gamova again!!

• Manager of Fenerbahce Violet Duca said: She confirmed the news..Fenerbahce will participate in the World Championship 2011

We're waiting to Qatar.. :super: I can't wait for this tournament hehehe ^^

• So they will recieve the Wild Card, not Rabita?

We'll participate as last champion... hmm.. well yes we will take a wild card

Sorry Rabita

• If Rabita don't play in Worlds that means that Fenerbahce has bought the Wild Card ^^ Last year They was second and played there, this time They are third and will play again. That means only one thing- it's all about the money like Meya sings.

• Why only 6 teams instead of 8 ?