The 2011 World Clubs Championships

• I think Osasco will play with the following team:
    S: Karine
    OPP: Ivna
    OH: Ju Costa and Samara
    MB: Larissa and Bia (maybe Adenízia)
    L: Léia (maybe Camila Brait)

I am pretty sure that Jaqueline, Tandara, Hooker, Fabíola and Thaísa will not play this tournament, which is a pity because, Osasco's team with its full force is a very strong candidate for being World Champions.

• also Unilever if they could play with full force.
    But CBV dont think in the best for brasilian volleyball I guess, not when its league matter at least. Cause let be honest, Panamerican Games? Really, they couldnt play it with mixed team? I dont buy that....

• Mirador will participate in the tournament instead of Caguas

A Grubu : VakifBank Telekom Telekom (TUR), Kenya Prisons (KEN), Mirador (DOM)

B Grubu : Rabita Baku (AZE), Osasco Voleibol Clube (BRA), Chang (THA)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Mirador will participate in the tournament instead of Caguas

A Grubu : VakifBank Telekom Telekom (TUR), Kenya Prisons (KEN), Mirador (DOM)

B Grubu : Rabita Baku (AZE), Osasco Voleibol Clube (BRA), Chang (THA)

And it'll probably DOM NT again?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I don't know, no info about that news ?(

thank u dear...

that is so weird, to change teams like that...:S

yesterday in twitter, Kim Glass was talking something like she was sick about corruption and unjustices in sports....I imagine if she was talking about Dominican Rep....and their awards in NORCECA championship, or what......seems like they dominate NORCECA. :S

Maybe they will bring their NT players from Caguas to play World Championship (again) ?( ?( ?( ?(

• Some of the Criollas de Caguas players will be participating with their NT at the Pan-American Games Volleyball tournament and the World Club Championship will be in the same dates, so Criollas de Caguas stated they couldn't bring their best players to the FIVB tournament and would prefer not participate.

The individual awards during the NORCECA are based on statistics, but MVP. Is always better to select the MVP from the winning team, but NORCECA confederation have different opinion about it.

The Dominican Republic is going to be participating in the Pan-Am games as well, and they are very interesting in winning, so I doubt their better players will be in Mirador!!!

• Some of the Criollas de Caguas players will be participating with their NT at the Pan-American Games Volleyball tournament and the World Club Championship will be in the same dates, so Criollas de Caguas stated they couldn't bring their best players to the FIVB tournament and would prefer not participate.

The individual awards during the NORCECA are based on statistics, but MVP. Is always better to select the MVP from the winning team, but NORCECA confederation have different opinion about it.

The Dominican Republic is going to be participating in the Pan-Am games as well, and they are very interesting in winning, so I doubt their better players will be in Mirador!!!

ok, I see...thank u for explaining.;)

• this tournament will be boring because a lot of players won't play in the tournament because of camp of national team, right ?

Fürst, Nikolic, Guidetti, Hooker, Kim Glass etc :(

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Hmm thanks so Vakifbank is a favorite team of tournament but if Hooker will play the tournament it would be different

So we hearts are with you Rabita :thumbsup:

• Vakif's fans are very lucky because Hooker won't play the WCC

Will play Jaqueline Carvalho in the WCC ?

• i dont care if hooker is palying or not, and i even dont care if osmokorivc is playing for rabita, i am fully trusting my Turkish Team and support them, no matter what. and i belive that they will be succesfull.

• agree I think it doesn't matter, If Vakifbank will play their best they will win it, no matter who will play in the opposite team.
    Good luck Vakif ! :super:

• I think it doesn't matter

Really ? Come on please

If Hooker and Jaqueline will play the WCC it would be different for Vakifbank

I think Vakifbank will easily win the tournament

• Really ? Come on please

If Hooker and Jaqueline will play the WCC it would be different for Vakifbank

I think Vakifbank will easily win the tournament

its not about one player, its about a team play which vakifbank demonstrated very well on the last champions leagues finals ! the team did not work very long but nevertheless i am trusting them and support them

• It's very obvious that even with Hooker and Jaqueline Vakıfbank TT will win this tournament easily.I think Vakıfbank's opponent is only mentally themselves not Rabita Baku or Solly Oscaso.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: