The 2011 World Clubs Championships

• vakifbank takes cup and broadcasting ends.well thank you ntvspor for not showing rabita's awarding ceremony!!!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• vakifbank takes cup and broadcasting ends.well thank you ntvspor for not showing rabita's awarding ceremony!!!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

why ntv? Our channel must broadcast it, you must criticize our channels first :teach: ;)

I couldn't watch ceremony ;(

• why ntv? Our channel must broadcast it, you must criticize our channels first :teach: ;)

I couldn't watch ceremony ;(

Sorry, I just was informed that Azerbaijan channel broadcasted it, but they dont have online streaming :wall:

• according to the statistics, Ozge got highest rank among the best setters....

why was Zhukova awarded finally ? for the performance in the last game? or for other reasons...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• To be very good Setter against Kenya or Mirador but to be good Setter against Chang NT and Istanbul makes different, right Pappi?
    How much money did Rabita take?

• 200.000 US $

In awarding ceremony Brazilian player ask smth to Nati, and she showed 4 with fingers , 'I got 4 awards' :dance6:

• according to the statistics, Ozge got highest rank among the best setters....

why was Zhukova awarded finally ? for the performance in the last game? or for other reasons...

Setter statistics usually aren't worth anything. Anyone who watched the matches of the tournament and knows volleyball fairly well must admit that Zhukova was by far the best setter of the tournament.

• FIVB corrected and redistributed the awards:
    [Official]

Best Spiker: Osmokrovic

Best Blocker: Osmokroivc
    Best Server: Bahar (Osmokrovis missed getting this award by one service error :S )
    Best Receiver: Osmokrovic
    Best Libero: Osmokrovic
    Best Setter: Osmokrovic
    Best Scorer: Osmokrovic
    MVP: Osmokrovic

• zhukova delivers perfect sets..she doesnt have complicated plays just distibution of well set balls to wingspikers and they score because the balls are always exact. Krsmanovic and Golubovic looks deadly with their spike because zhukova is setting perfectly..just shows how good zhukova is

• Congratulations for rabita. Azeri team just crushed Fenerbahce in the final in very spectacular way. The game with no history. :whistling:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Konradek the Vakifbank Fans won't forgive You that You did mistake between Vakifbank and Fenerbahce Club.
    Fenerbahce Fans won't forgive You that You wrote that Team from abroad may beat Their Team.
    Now You are No 1 in Black List.
    They will find You, spill You by petrol and They will burn You at the stake. And I will be favour by Them and I will strike and throw a match to the stake ^^

• Konradek the Vakifbank Fans won't forgive You that You did mistake between Vakifbank and Fenerbahce Club.

Oh my... Sorry. What a stupid mistake :aww: :cursing: Thanks God, Turkey is not that close to Poland :lol:

The most important 3:

• Oh my... Sorry. What a stupid mistake :aww: :cursing: Thanks God, Turkey is not that close to Poland :lol:

3 Million Turks living in Germany, Berlin. They will find you :lol: :lol:

• 3 Million Turks living in Germany, Berlin. They will find you :lol: :lol:

:box: ;)

The most important 3: