Agata Mroz-Olszewska Memorial 2011

• Ttom

Pelin is not so bad but she has 2 serious problems 1) she is not powerful for a setter therefore she can't set well if reception comes bad for example Ozge can set easily from 3-5m far to a player.If you have two good recievers she can be OK maybe 2) Even she is 172 she uses her reception a lot while setting :lol: It kills me :rolll: Naz efforts too much for no setting with reception even she is very tall.That's the fact :win:

ehh sorry I dont understand that second one :) what does that mean she uses her reception a lot while setting?

• Ttom

Setting type with reception technique not with fingers.Normally if setters unable to set with fingers they use it but Pelin does it common even she is able to set with fingers too.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ttom

Setting type with reception technique not with fingers.Normally if setters unable to set with fingers they use it but Pelin does it common even she is able to set with fingers too.

aha now I know :lol: I just dont know how its called in english , thank u :) ok I must watch some matches with Pelin and look on this