Palladium Cup 2011

• Great to see Gioli as MB. She works better as MB certainly :thumbsup: Nice choice by Barbollini.

• According to volleyball.it Costagrande played as Opposite. Looks like Barbolini gives everyone a chance to play that position :D Probably in the next match Ferretti will play Opp, she has advantages as left handed...

It looks like He doesn't trust Ortolani that much. If I were Barbollini, I would beg to Centoni to come back :lol: I'm not saying that Ortolani is terrible or something,but Centoni can help the team a lot in that position.
    Ferretti as OPP would be very interesting :lol: She spikes very well whenever she has chances to hit the ball :thumbsup: (also Denise Hanke)

• The next one to play as an opposite will be Bosetti in my opinion. In Bergamo she used to do it sometimes when Ortolani goes out.
    And after Cardullo & Merlo, also Leonardi is injured. This seems to be a libero's malediction!!! Carocci, keep attention, maybe you could be the next one!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I read that Leonardi didn't play yesterday due to some problem to her left thigh. I hope it's nothing serious or Italy will have only Carocci. Finally Costagrande,Piccinini and Bosetti have played togheter,I like this solution.

• The field is too little to Costagrande Piccinini and Bosetti together...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• The next one to play as an opposite will be Bosetti in my opinion. In Bergamo she used to do it sometimes when Ortolani goes out.
    And after Cardullo & Merlo, also Leonardi is injured. This seems to be a libero's malediction!!! Carocci, keep attention, maybe you could be the next one!

WTF 8|? It looks like a curse :rolll: I hope that's nothing serious, in other case next libero will be needed, maybe Archangeli?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What about Paola Croce?

Well, after she left Cannes alst season, she didnt play the hole season. She is just coming back to play for Modena, but I supose she is not in best shape right now. :S (though I really like her! ^^)

Still has Siressi, in any case, still so young, but already played for NT too.

But keep my fingers crossed so Cardullo and Merlo can recover in time! :whistle:

• Yeah, Sirressi can be a good choice. as far as I remember, Sansonna from Novara has a great potential. I don't properly remember how old she is, but she was really good last season.

• Yeah, Sirressi can be a good choice. as far as I remember, Sansonna from Novara has a great potential. I don't properly remember how old she is, but she was really good last season.

She is 28 or 29 I think, but I agree, Sansonna can be a good choice indeed!

Italy is lucky they have many good options in that area... ^^

• She is 28 or 29 I think, but I agree, Sansonna can be a good choice indeed!

Italy is lucky they have many good options in that area... ^^

OMG, I gotta correct myself :lol: a 29 yo player having a great potential does sound a bit weird :lol: but you're right. Italy have a lot of great liberos, unlikely Russia. We can just try to remember last season when Merlo was injuried, Barbollini invited Arcangeli to the NT and she played in WCH 2010, though Cardullo was main libero.
    I hope Barbollini is considering to invite some new liberos like Sansonna or Sirressi. ^^

• OMG, I gotta correct myself :lol: a 29 yo player having a great potential does sound a bit weird :lol: but you're right. Italy have a lot of great liberos, unlikely Russia. We can just try to remember last season when Merlo was injuried, Barbollini invited Arcangeli to the NT and she played in WCH 2010, though Cardullo was main libero.
    I hope Barbollini is considering to invite some new liberos like Sansonna or Sirressi. ^^

Maybe it would be necessary, we don't know how serious is situation with Leonardi.

• Giulia Leonardi's situation maybe is not so seriuos like Cardullo or Merlo's one. In my opinion, the next player in the list could be Imma Sirressi!!!

• Serbia - Spain : 3-0 (25-19, 25-17, 25-14)

Serbia: Lazarevic 6, Antonijevic 2, Vesovic 13, Nikolic 15, Ninkovic 9, Rasic 11, Cebic (L) (Ognjenovic 2, Malasevic 1)

Spain: Conde Fernandez 9, Collar 6, Fernandez 3, Sanchez 5, Aranda 4, Rivero 3, Paraja 7, Castano (L) (Esteban, Correa 3, Hernandez, Delgado)

Stats

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Do you know why Malagurski and Brakocevic wasnt playing (or in the roster)?

• Do you know why Malagurski and Brakocevic wasnt playing (or in the roster)?

I think that Terzic just gave him rest, because Spain isn't so good team like Italy, Russia or Netherlands :).